The last poster wins

TheCalliton

My plan for the day is thinking about making another step on a path I am thinking of building, my way rather than others, to make ready for when I find some land I may build it upon then.

My plan is like modding.  Preparing in part with the functions of my brain so my ability to create is fresh when I awake.

Keep on modding. (to the music of the song, Keep on truckin') Modders!

Well the Bethesda creation servers are down for the count for Skyrim ae. All well at least  Skyrim ae playable at this time. Small rumor's on YouTube are hinting at a update or something else. Who knows what's going on with Bethesda right now.  

So what are you looking forward to this secret, secret probable not so update questioning in stuff. Maybe a dlss upgrade would be nice.

Here is the link to some of the rumors

YAY for youtube up linking lol

Edited by niphilim222

I found a mix of twisted stix and women; two in a row.  A row (sounds like rOW).  I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around to see Sheogarath at my side.

Sheogorath said; that if I could learn which of the two in a verbal battle was the mothers child, that both women claimed as their own, I could go home.  I went to talk with Saul.  In all his wisdom he saw the women with the child in her arms, all the while we looked the baby bawled.

The other woman begged and begged to the other to give the baby boy back to her.  Saul whispered in my ear.  I made a face filled with fear.  I gave the idea no more thought.  I turned to Sheogarath.

Pardon me Sheogarath.  I stared into his eyes and said.  What is the place you call home like?

I WIN!