The last poster wins

TheCalliton

I am playing the song by Aerosmith at midnight on New Years Eve.  

Drifting with the music as it seems to be the sounds of rowing quietly. 

Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream;

merrily, merrily, merrily.

Life is of our dreams.  

Aerosmith's song Dream on, dream on!

I WIN!

On 12/30/2023 at 6:46 AM, Pagafyr said:

I can assure you no girls were impregnanted that afternoon or evening.

033.jpg

Speaking of pregnancies, a long time ago I had intimate relations with a girl that used to live in my old neighborhood, her parents moved in a hurry a few days after that cause her dad was a junkie who ended up owing a lot of money to a local dealer, I lost all contact with her at that point. Fast forward to last year and I run into her in the store, she moved back here to the city since she "has good memories of the place". She also has a daughter who looks like the spitting image of my mother when she was around that age. Turns out condoms are not 100% effective, who knew?

Anyway, I win.

Removing the old and bringing in the new.

A new and improved Office/Home Machine that has a coffee machine included so anyone can choose to have one cup of their favorite brew; coffee, tea, or ??? for it to make.  No more big water heaters.  No!  Even the shower only uses four cups of water to give me a nice bath in it.  No more dousing, soaping up, rinsing, doing conditioner, and while the spray is On running constantly over our body like the old shower times; wasting 40 gallons of water.

No more little Espresso' type machine, or ten cup glass pots. or super office 4 gallon coffee machines with only one kind of coffee for the lot.

It has hot and cold water taps too.  All I have to do now is set it up.  No more five gallon bottle on top occasionally spilling some when putting in a new filled bottle.  Now the bottle slides in with the spout pointed up underneath and won't get spilled like the old way when putting in a fresh one anymore.

In the morning at the watering hole (old office term, watering hole is) users can press a button, drop a coffee pod in the pod holder they choose.  No more bad city or skyscraper pumped old metal filled water with that chlorine stence filling the air because all the office and house has safe deionized water.  We can get all our nutrients from our food and include our individual needs of vitamins and minerals too.

Better for people needing to keep a balance of medicines which are made for their health, because the usual water from the city refinery is not deionized and has magneseum, iron, and other by products from plants and fish dying in the water the water refinery doesn't clean out.

Those unregulated metals and stuff in the refinery and skyscrapers pumped tanks up ever ten floors "can cause an person who has to have medicine to get an imbalanced amount of Iron, Magnesium, or other byproducts that can upset the good their medicine can do, and should do, so their health is at risk. 

The people who have a medical issue are at risk drinking anything other than deionized water, H2O, and only H2O; unless their doctor recommends some other bottle water fit for their needs.

Cheers!

I WIN!