The last poster wins

TheCalliton

On 2/8/2024 at 11:22 AM, Pagafyr said:

Argonian in the video game Oblivion can be found if we click on the Argonian will tell us how he keeps himself entertained.

Then if asked he will ask, Do you know why Khagiit lick their butt?

Argonian answer: To get the taste out of their mouth.

I WIN!

I love this reply, it's one of the best in Oblivion.

While gathering iron ore a man walked up to me and interrupted me while I was working.

He looked at me and said, I am a priest of Stendar God of Merciful Forbearance. We are born into this world to help others."

I looked at him,  If you help me we could get this done in half the time and go do something you need help with.

He stood like a stone.  He should have realized I had no coin.

I asked "What do the others do?"

He kicked me in a shin instead of helping me get the ore.  He ran away while I was hopping mad.

As he ran a dragon appeared and belched flames upon him.  Then carried his corpse off to feed it's young.

I WIN!

Edited by Pagafyr
misspelled forbearance

No!

This is a completely new playthrough unmodded version of Skyrim SE.  When the other man who helped me escape at Helgen said we should split up I had a sudden sense of insecurity.   He made me feel sore afraid.

Instead of following him I didn't hesitate and began exploring on my own right then and there.  if he didn't want me around I wasn't going to follow him like a lost puppy.  Together our chances would have been better, but he made it clear he wasn't sure about that, and I didn't want to start off with someone who I might end up getting into an argumentw with right off in the beginning.

I used to have a link to a collection of bumper stickers with all kinds of fun worded twists on them.

My favorite bumper sticker message is, "I have a body!  I am a soul."

The comical collections of bumper stickers are out there on the Internet. 

Once in awhile I go surfing to find them; just for fun.

I surfed and found a cup with a sticker on it with almost the same quote I mentioned.  They switched the lines so the last was the first.  Put a picture with it.  The bumper stick I got it from had more than just the two lines but I won't plagarize theirs.

A place called reallyBored.com used to be a fun way to get out of the boring gloom, but now "just the address, not their fun webpages", is for sale for $5,095.00 +.

Surfing through the webpages looking for fun when bored and nothing helps.  I just think about the time I was so bored I couln't find anything to bring me out of it.

I let boredom win!

Went to sleep.  Had a strange dream.  Here I are again.  :- )