Elder Scrolls Online Nexus and NMM updates

Dark0ne

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #12410945.

I, for one, am looking forward to the release of the Elder Scrolls Online in three weeks. Now the NDA has been lifted, it's OK to reveal I've been a Closed Beta tester for nine months. Each Beta build has improved immensely, for solo, small and large groups, and massively multiplayer.

Die hard MMO fans who haven't experienced the game over time may not have a full picture of PvP (actually AvA, Alliance vs. Alliance). In actuality, although ESO is massively multiplayer, it is an MMORPG rather than the often cloned MMOs.

With the release of the ESO API, ZeniMax Online Services has again embraced the long-standing Bethesda and ZeniMax support for all Elder Scrolls games. I'm happy to see Nexus embrace ESO Mods especially with NMM support for both Nexus and other MOD sites!

My ESO Digital Imperial Edition is already purchased and registered in my ZOS account. I even had the opportunity to try out an Imperial Templar character in the last Beta session.

Thanks, Nexus! See you soon in Tamriel!

ObiJohnKenobi,

a/k/a: Auldjohn, Master Sage, The Elder Sages Guild (TESG), an ESO Guild.

Looks like my previous post was too abusive to the kiddies so they deleted it!

All of you haters... Stop playing the beta and saying the game sucks. That or google the word BETA!

To the modders..... Wait till the game comes out, shame on you.

And for the people that blame the game company itself.... Get your info right rofl! Most of you are blaming the publisher, and NOT the actualy game development company.

Maybe this one won't get deleted, it was nicer:)

In response to post #12841923.

On topic to this thread.
I love the new NMM version, I just upgraded to 49 and it rocks. Can not wait till version 50 drops with the character profiles and I love that you are adding more games to Nexus Mods.

Off topic in reply to Sahow4869
Just wondering why you feel people do not have the right to say this game sucks? That is one opinion just like saying they like the game, everyone has the right to their own opinion.

Your saying "but it is a Beta", fact is the game comes out in a few days for people that preordered it to start playing early, and Apr 4th for those that didn't. How much can they really change from this "beta" build to the final release version other then maybe a few bug fixes that will require a patch that will not even be on the disc they have already pressed?

To many people this game sucks, to many people it is just average, and some even like or love it. All of them are right since it is their opinion and can not be wrong and that is a fact. Google the word "opinion" and stop telling people how they should think about something just because YOU like it.

For the record I think this game is below average and not worth $60 let alone $15 on top of that every month. I can honestly say I found it very boring and even if it was a F2P game would not waste my time playing it. Edited by Avatar1971

In response to post #12841923. #12893503 is also a reply to the same post.

With all due respect, if the people who are saying it sucks are saying so for the actual game play, fine. For those that are saying it sucks because of bugs and such, then they need to realise the game is not finished. It still has just over two weeks until the servers go live, and the beta test weekend was NOT the final build of the game, unlike many people were trying to say.

They had the current latest build on the PTS, but not on the actual regular beta servers.

Yes, there are bugs, but 2 weeks is actually a long time when it comes to bug fixes. Bethesda and Zenimax have shown that they are actually interested in what the player base have to say about their game, and they are responding to people. Hell, 2 weeks before launch they decide to add an option to skip the tutorial, the first island, and drop you straight into the main city. To make a huge change like that 2 weeks to launch is a big deal, all because of player feedback... (personally I liked it better the way it was... but I'm not making the game...)