The Official Currently Playing Thread

Dark0ne

Now I'm mainly playing Nehrim: At Fate's Edge. Awesome mod! I currently have a level 10 Nord (or whatever they're called in Nehrim) warrior with the full Destruction Armor Set, though I don't wear the helmet since I don't like wearing helmets in games.

OMG, I love Audiosurf.

I just scored the world no.3 for DJ Sharpnel's 'THE OTHERS'

Its one hard song to play.

Scratch that. When he found out that I took his spot, it turned into a war between us, switching back and forth for about 45 minutes.

Then I had a pure flawless run and took second! :D :D :D

Edited by CommanderCrazy

Back to Test Drive and Forza for me I think.

I have never in my life seen a worse set of controls in a racer than in Shift, partiulcarly with wheels and gamepads. The steering is what's wrong, it's... hard to explain but basicaly speaking, turn the steering from about dead centre to half left/right and it doesnt respond AT ALL, the game cant register it. However from a bit over half, it suddenly goes to full lock. This isnt bad for Drifting, it's actualy kinda useful, but in a high powered car, or let alone a dragrace, it makes the endgame unplayable.

Even if you could learn to deal with it, the game's just too short to give you any insentive to hang around.

TDU however, my current automotive vice, is the most helplessly, shamefully appauling addictive racer out there-it's pure charisma if you're willing to either be a bit silly in it, and or love adventuring off the beaten track. I am both. Test Drive Unlim is basicaly about amassing the biggest possible collection of cars, and unlike games like Gran Turismo, they're ALL worth having, just matter of finding the dough. It's also got really fantabulous controls, the steering is so... nuanced, turn the stick a fraction, and the car will turn a very predictable fraction, and it's so incremental that impressive driving skills quickly develope. This game, like Forza 3, will make a racer of anyone if you give it long enough. It's also a car nut's game, all the cars have a really diferent feel.

Even two Pagani Zonda of diferent levels feel diferent.(the Zonda comes in several levels of lunacy, a mad car to begin with, and I say that in the fondest possible sense, it starts out with the $800,000 C-12s grand tourer, goes through the manic F and even crazier F-Roadster semi-racers, to the $ 1,800,000 Cinque, Tricoloure, R, Monza, and the other special versions.)

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee454/Vindekarr/800px-Pagani_Zonda_1.jpg

Edited by Vindekarr

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Back to playing Diablo II :P My boyfriend has been playing it a lot, so I decided to play again. Sadly, I've never actually run through the game :P Bf and buddies would just give me all the goodies, so this is new to me :)

Ticks me off though, I bought the CD keys off Ebay a year or so back. $7...so I go on battle.net to download the games and the D2 original key worked fine. The stinker that sold me the keys re-sold my LOD key and got banned off of Ebay for doing so to quite a number of other people. So I had to give Blizzard fricking $20 for LOD...grahh sometimes I hate them so much

Edited by Illiad86

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee454/Vindekarr/800px-Pagani_Zonda_1.jpg

>>Is this the same Zonda Top Gear (UK) stated that you need 6B USD for the racetrack since one cannot own it legally in the street?

@ topic:

Far Cry 2...and TES IV: Oblivion.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not playing a lot of games for now, as I'm waiting for Skyrim. For now I am playing this quite fun Flash game - Plazma Burst 2

I'm also playing Minecraft, but got banned from the server I play on, hopefully my ban application will let me get on again. :facepalm:

Edited by Omeletter

I'm also playing Minecraft, but got banned from the server I play on, hopefully my ban application will let me get on again. :facepalm:

You could totally get on the (Unofficial) Nexus server.

As for me, Deus Ex. Most fun I've had in a game recently.