The Official Currently Playing Thread

Dark0ne

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For now Terraria with its 1.0.6 version. I restarted again, since a lot of things have been added. What I can't believe is that how hard the game is compared to 1.0.5!

I was also playing Humble Bundle 2 and 3. VVVVVV is probably the best game in the third bundle, followed by hammerfight.

For now Terraria with its 1.0.6 version. I restarted again, since a lot of things have been added. What I can't believe is that how hard the game is compared to 1.0.5!

I was also playing Humble Bundle 2 and 3. VVVVVV is probably the best game in the third bundle, followed by hammerfight.

Final Fantasy VII PC version...oh the memories ^_^. I played it on the Playstation at the time though. It looks a little better on the PC, but the crappy MIDI is what really upsets me. Even with using my sound card's MIDI...it doesn't compare to the Playstation's music :( It's cool though, you can mod the game a little bit...there's a high resolution mod (1280x1024 lol), but it's too buggy...poo.

My boyfriend bought these CD's back in 1998...and he told me he had to play it at 320x240 because his computer couldn't handle it at the time lol. He wants to revive this old Pentium Pro computer we have in our closet to see how it runs :P

Recently reinstalle Neverwinter Nights II and the expansions, oh the countless hours of being annoyed by all the walking around :)

Also all bethesda games(yes even daggerfall and arena), MHFU, Dissidia 012,Warhammer Online, Divinity II,DMC 3, Gothic III, Mount&Blade Warband, Final Fantasy VII and Crash Team Racing.

Yes I have lots of free time since its vacation :)

• 2 weeks later...