ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Guest deleted2159825

It was .44 from a Trail Carbine. It's what I had in my sling when he walked in the door.

Immediately after I popped him, Bradley and Russell shot his arms and legs off. Took three trips to the bathroom to get him there.

Someguy: You probably don't read all these betwixt your modding, but I dig Russell the dude (and the mod), and would love to bring him out for NVBIII. I know you think he's a psychopath, and he sort of is, but he keeps it focused. He and my Courier have a lot in common, while Boone is a f*#@in' drag, Veronica is a bit too cheery, Cass is too pretty, and ED-E is a robot.

Russell and Guts. Dos vaqueros y uno sabueso. That's what I want.

Please, revamp your entire creative process for one mouthy idiot on the forums.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was .44 from a Trail Carbine. It's what I had in my sling when he walked in the door.

Immediately after I popped him, Bradley and Russell shot his arms and legs off. Took three trips to the bathroom to get him there.

Someguy: You probably don't read all these betwixt your modding, but I dig Russell the dude (and the mod), and would love to bring him out for NVBIII. I know you think he's a psychopath, and he sort of is, but he keeps it focused. He and my Courier have a lot in common, while Boone is a f***in' drag, Veronica is a bit too cheery, Cass is too pretty, and ED-E is a robot.

Russell and Guts. Dos vaqueros y uno sabueso. That's what I want.

Please, revamp your entire creative process for one mouthy idiot on the forums.

Try Willow. Although she might be too cheerful as well.

When you finish the Inheritance, play this or this. You choose it, depending on what outcome you get :)

spoiler alert. you have been warned

more of a spoiler question

but

is steven randall a ghoul? NVB2 is the only someguy mod that i havent finished. i have heard you get a note from randall that says mr sugar irradiated him and buried him alive, but im not sure if this is true

spoiler alert. you have been warned

more of a spoiler question

but

is steven randall a ghoul? NVB2 is the only someguy mod that i havent finished. i have heard you get a note from randall that says mr sugar irradiated him and buried him alive, but im not sure if this is true

So says the legend.. But one has to wait until NVB3 is out to truly know!

I gave up on Cholla Mountain for now. I need better gear and I need more time to equip.

I'm going through The Inheritance now. Someguy, if there's a bug in squishing all your quest lines concurrent, I will find it.

Anyway, Nightkin. Motherf*#@ing Nightkin.

Thank god for the Poking Stick and explosive BMG rounds. And thermal vision - they show up like little sparkly globs and you don't really need head shots when you're firing miniature warheads at 200 yards.

Your bosses sure are something else. But by the time this one made it to me he was limping and mostly dead. Again, Praise Zimmer for .50 cal grenades.

In best Yoda voice : Bad Mothaf*#@a, you need. Bring him with you, you must!

So, with only a third of October left, I'm assuming we shouldn't expect a release this month. Instead, should we be looking more towards November or December? I do not mind the wait, but I'd love to have a better idea of how long the wait will be?

SG is probably busy chasing the witch c*nts all over the map in M&B. And probably setting up the voice acting in NVB3. Probably. Or he's just having a smash content with Bad Mothafuka!