Drunken gnomes

Cactuspunch

Has anyone checked near of around the Dino? I have yet to do a comprehensive search of novac, But that would be a great place to put it.

BTW, I have tryed looking in the lucky 38 and Caesars camp, but I could not find a gnome. I also checked Techatticup mine when I was in the area. No dice, no gnome.

@markeman If you could upload that map you were talking about, maybe we could get some new eyes on it, and try looking some were else.

@chuklesteel. in all honesty, I was frustrated that no one had done this sort of thing before. I mean, all the gnomes in your follout 3 interous mod have been found and detailed, but no one tried to do the same with this mod. I mean, this mod is a couple of years old, one would think that some one should have tried this sooner.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been all over Novac, behind the Dino, under the Dino, on the Dino in front of the Dino, no Gnome, no how. I thought the roof of the Hotel over the office would have been an excelent location, but nothing there. Looked behind the Hotel Cotteges and in the wrecked bus too as well as around all the buildings and rubble piles.

I looked over all the Strip and didn't find anything, but there were a couple of really good spots where one should have been. The map I used was just from a Google Image search and a yellow highligter. I know, very low tech, but it worked.

I looked through the Legion Fort and Cottonwood Cove. There aren't any in Legion territory. Hidden Valley where the Brotherhood of Steel is hiding is another possilbe spot (didn't see one when I looked)

I have to share that I recently drove Interstate 10 for real from Arizona to Califonria, and got a chuckle when I passed the sign for Las Vegas and Searchlight, Nevada. I was impressed that the landscape in the game looks exactly like the real thing. There were even a few building hulks along the highway that looked like they were right out of the game. I half expected Feinds to jump out and take a shot at us.

PapaDookie - nothing at the Wind Farm except Cazadore Venom! Dito the Toxic Dump Site, just ghouls and Rad Barrels - can someone look over Clark Field in case I missed one?

CelShadedDeath - Way to Go!!! #29 Confirmed. On the left end of the Ridge as you face the graves.

Only one to go folks! I have my bramin all loaded up for the prize at the end of the quest.

Confirmed!!! Follow the cliff edge to the left as you face the bunker entrance. Go to the top of the hill and look in the first depression by the cliff top. Colonel Klink

Great job twiztedsook! That makes thirty. And wait till you see what the prize is. A perfect end to a great quest. Thanks again to our amazing mod designer for this wonderful quest, and to all who helped find the thirty.

I guess now we will be on to finding cards, eh?