Drunken gnomes

Cactuspunch

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm unable to find Ranger RIck as well. He is nowhere in Ranger Station Charlie (the one that the legion attacks and wipes everyone out in), though at first I thought it was due to an interaction with one of SomeGuy2000's mods; I have The Inheritence, and at the time of trying to find the gnome, NV Bounties 1 and 2. At some point, a quest comes up where the rangers try to retake Ranger Station Charlie, and you can help them out. When this quest activates Ranger Station Charlie becomes populated by NCR rangers again, and the internals of the structures revert to their Pre-Legion Attack state as if you hadn't spoken to Ranger Andy in Novac about Charlie.

I'm going to start a new, mod free save in the hopes my normal one doesn't corrupt, and see if I can't just teleport there and find it, so I can find out what is going on. Failing that, does anybody have an idea what the item id is or how to find it in the mod files via fnvedit or whatever it is.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

So far 29 are found. However the quest is still open as of 2016. So are there more?

In Alphabetical order.

Billy the Boomer - At the top of the tower at Nellis. Must go through the new building in nellis from the interiors mod to reach it. more info once I get the buildings name.

Bozo the Clown - in the South Vegas Ruins, in the Neon Sign yard, next to the B&K Cleaners Sign.

Colonel Klink- on a cliff to the left of the remnant bunker. Follow the cliff edge to the left as you face the bunker entrance. Go to the top of the hill and look in the first depression by the cliff top.

Corporal Punishment - in the lower half of the Graveyard at Camp Forlorn Hope. He is next to the cliff against the edge of the hill. Easiest to find in the daylight

Festus - In the back of one of the sunset sarsaparilla trucks out by the sunset sarsaparilla factory.

Fire Marshall Bill - Searchlight, at the rear of the Fire Station, behind the small broken walls.

Floyd - NCR Sharcropper Farm, in greenhouse under planting box near Camp McCarren fence

Genghis - Red Rock Drug Lab, in 2nd small trailer on right as you enter the camp

Gomer - On the right side of the El Dorado Gas station, between the building and the large gas tank.

Happy Hour - Behind the Gas station on the hill in goodsprings.

Festus - In the back of one of the sunset sarsaparilla trucks out by the sunset sarsaparilla factory.

Johnie Reb - Near Horowitz Farmstead, in downed silo

Last Call - Blue paradise vacation rentals, on the small rock ridge behind the two graves

Larry the Lush - Quarry Junction, inside the large Shovel Bucket on the left side of the quarry floor

Major Tom - at the Old Nuclear Test Site, at the top of the small hill next to the sand bag observation area. to the right of the sand bags as you face the truck.

Minor League - NCR Correction Facility, in tower shack by Admin bldg (on the left tower as you face admin)

Mr Robinson - Camp Golf, in the Guard Tower overlooking Lake Las Vegas where the water pipeline starts.

Officer frendly - out front of the Nevada highway potrol station, in a bush

Otis- in Gypsum Train Yard behind a dumpster beside the main building. Beware the Deathclaws.

Party Time- in the repconn test site in the rubble on right far side of the building, rubble pile is past the rocket and though the arch.

P.B.R - In freeside, by the north gate. The is a building in behind Genaro, the meat salesmen. The gnome is behind the building in a open dumpster. There should be meat or a body in front of it, if you have NVB I installed. Acroding to cucklesteel, He was moved.

Private Ryan - this is in bolder city. it is outside on the right hand side of the bakery where you meet the the great khans who shot you.

Ranger Rick - In ranger station charlie, over near novac. This gnome is behind one of mobile homes, between it and the wall, I think on the left side.

Ralph - inside Railcar on broken bridge at the edge of Crescent Canyon

Sgt Schlitz - Samson Rock Crushing Plant, 2nd Floor outside on roof balcony

Tanto - On the second story of the burnt and gutted out farm over top of the ant mound.

The Lone Ranger - is In Bonny Springs, in the corner of a destroyed house on the left side as you enter the main street. Should be the one next to the intact building about mid block.

Uncle Fester - Black Mountain, Left side at edge in the Radar Dish Shelter

Whisky Dick - In Primm, on the highest point on the roller coaster. I used TCL to get to it.

Willy the Wino - at the Crashed Airliner Site, in front of the large bolder just behind the honey mesquite tree

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned in the thread already, but just a heads-up in case anyone runs into a problem where Willy the Wineo just isn't showing up where he's supposed to be, and was tearing out their hair for as long as I was over it...

If you have vurt's Wasteland Flora Overhaul (Dead Version, at least, not sure about the other ones) on, it spawns a rock right on top of the gnome, along with a dead tree instead of a honey mesquite tree. You either need to turn off vurt's mod, or tcl through the rock to grab the gnome.

• 5 weeks later...