Drunken gnomes

Cactuspunch

Aha think this is the one missing off opening post:)

markieman Found Him! Joe Twelve Pack above the entrance to Searchlight North Gold Mine. Located on top of the hill above the mine entrance. Almost in line with the Coyote Mine Shack and the Searchlight Water Tower.

@markieman Funny you chose Lucky 38 for your display, thats where chuck chose to set his special display in a heavily modified presidential suite:)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look great on the round bar. I added the Evil and two regular Gnomes at the end of the Drunken collection. The louge is a great place to showcase all the different collections of "stuff" from the wasteland. The back of the bar is now fully stocked with all manner of drink, TVs, Espresso Makers, the framed Pictures (including Elvis).

Have any of you intrepid Gnome hunters started the 52 Card Quest? I am down to my last 4 cards and am stumped. Each of the cards are too cool and Chucksteel out did himself hiding them.

Any one willing to share where they foud them? Chuck gave his ok earlier in this post, and I did not see their location anywhere else on the forum.

In the 52 card pick-up quest Jokers are wild and start the quest so you only have to find the 50 other cards once you have a joker. And remember The cards are small so I only placed them in cells I made not like the gnomes which can be found out in the world too.

Lastly Some cells have more then one card in them!

Thanks Chuck, but I am just a little confused. There are 13 cards per suit (ace-10 and three face cards), plus two jokers. That makes 52 and 2, right?

Found the first joker, the quest started, the second joker went away. I have all but three number cards and one face card located.

I must say, the Client's wife was very sneaky in hiding them. I turned some of the cells upside down to locate a card, or two. (Glad she isn't my wife)

Thanks Chuck, but I am just a little confused. There are 13 cards per suit (ace-10 and three face cards), plus two jokers. That makes 52 and 2, right?

Found the first joker, the quest started, the second joker went away. I have all but three number cards and one face card located.

I must say, the Client's wife was very sneaky in hiding them. I turned some of the cells upside down to locate a card, or two. (Glad she isn't my wife)

You are correct My bad!

There are 52 cards and 2 jokers, I always assumed (Never really did the math) that in the Real Life Joke of 52 card Pick-up the jokers were included.

• 1 month later...

At the front of the crashed plane is a large rock outcropping with a tree in front of it. Willy is between the tree and the rock on his side. There is a downhill slope, so the base of the rock is much lower than the plane. If there have been any explosions in the vicinity, he might have been tossed further into the desert.

• 7 months later...

Found Officer Friendly and a note about others of his kind. This is the first time I used this mod for FONV. I already can't wait to log back into the game. Forget about that guy in the checkered suit. I'm doing scavenger hunts!