Drunken gnomes

Cactuspunch

Ah yes, there is an additoinal quest for "52 Card Pick-Up" that gets us an apartemnt overlooking the North Gate of the Strip. To the right as you face the Strip Gate, there is a locked set of doule doors at the end of the multi-story building. Based of the description in the read me file, that should be the location of the prize for finding the cards. Just not sure how to trigger the quest.

Any one have any luck?

BTW, I lined the bar at the Cocktail Lounge level of the Lucky 38 with all the druken Gomes. They go almost all the way around. Been busy stocking bar shelves with all the different types of booze. I must say, they make quite a sight.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

52 card pickup is a bit harder to get started but much easier to finish if your looking.

To start the quest you have to find 1 of two vintage Vargus Pin-up jokers! Once you find one you get a mini-Quest "freeside shuffle" which leads you to the Player home you will get if you find them all. Once there 52 card pick up starts and you have to get a full deck. (Well not really a full deck 50 cards)

Hint 1: the cards are small so I only placed them in my cells not all over the world but they don't show up until the quest starts so you may have to retrace your steps.

Hint 2: the jokers are at opposite ends of the map.

They look like regular Poker cards, so they can be hard to spot. I have one Quest Start Joker and 17 cards so far.

With Chucksteel's permision we can detail them in this thread, other wise look inside all his building interiors and look very, very carefully - they can be a little tricky to see. The Prize at the end is very cool.

Thank you Chucksteel.

The first Joker (to start the quest) is located at Cottonwood Cove, in the Recreation Center. Look carefully at the poker game on the table and locate the card. All the cards will have "Vargas" in their title. Back to suite overlooking the North Gate of the Strip and you are on your way. (Awsome windows by the way).

If any one else joins in, I will add locations for the cards I have located so far.

• 1 month later...