ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

NMM 0.50.0 and NMM Legacy releases

Dark0ne

In response to post #15379515. #15381915 is also a reply to the same post.

I did select No to the config removal. The default folder locations during the 0.50.1 install where wrong though, and I had to manually change them during installation.

The 0.50.2 install went much smoother however. Default folder locations were correct. No issues from 0.50.1 to 0.50.2

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, darn, I've been away too long playing ESO (and missing Skyrim ;)) - I just realized my NMM version is still 0.47.1 - and I have tons of mods in there, I cant' remember which one was overwriting which - plus I was working on a mod when I got distracted by ESO...

I've been looking for 0.49.8 but I can't seem to find it anymore on the NMM page - so sorry if I'm a bit redundant with your article, Dark0ne, but English not being my native language, I want to make sure I got this right...

I can't simply overwrite my old 0.47.1 with 0.50. version like I used to with previous versions, right?

So the steps I need to take are:

1. uninstall 0.47.1 and touch nothing else in my NMM folder,

2. download 0.50

3. install 0.50 to the same folder my old 0.47.1 was in,

and this way, I should not worry about my load order or mods wrongly overwriting each other in the process?

Am I correct? Or is my NMM version even too old to hope that would work?

Thanks a million for bearing with my question :/

Cheers and a million thanks for your great work - I can't begin to tell you how much Zenimax Online should have asked YOUR team's help in designing their website and community and forums... I did miss the Nexus a LOT!

In response to post #15389100. #15390420 is also a reply to the same post.

The 0.49.8 update is only available through the program updater, it just helps you updating to the correct version.
You can just go to the program download page and select the correct version for your OS.

I hope all these mod uninstall messages are part of the master plan. It really took a long time to sort out load orders and installing them. these uninstall mod progress bars look ominous too. I mean it's not like these mods took forever to install... Edited by basshead64