⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Your Most Frustrating Oblivion Moments

Spl1nt3rC3ll

Here's my most annoying moment during the knights of nine quest. To start off the map bugs and I never get one, being my second play through I locate them by memory and when I finally get to the last one (at the bottom most city on the left side of the map) it appears to have been destroyed by a oblivion gate which spawned on it I then laughed insanely for a few moments and gave up on the quest.

If memory serves, I believe you can still activate those?

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one at Skingrad yes ... the Anvil one is toast after getting 'gated' (and what was doing that supposed to add to the 'user experience' ... to borrow a Microsoft term).

Here's my most annoying moment during the knights of nine quest. To start off the map bugs and I never get one, being my second play through I locate them by memory and when I finally get to the last one (at the bottom most city on the left side of the map) it appears to have been destroyed by a oblivion gate which spawned on it I then laughed insanely for a few moments and gave up on the quest.

If memory serves, I believe you can still activate those?

Actually yes, you normally can but this one wasn't just under or in pieces, it was completely destroyed not a speck left to click.

When my First Oblivion Character, when i respected the ADORING, or the B@STARD Fan. After many Hours, of Following, i killed him in Dive Rock. and thats the start of Hating the Bast@rd.

The last part of the main quest, when I had to get Martin into the temple of the one.

It was so irritating I dusted off the console and killed off all the daedra in my way.

Yes, that was really annoying, specially when you run avoiding the daedra and then appear message: "Martin has died blah blah blah", because hes getting stuck behind some daedras and you end up loading quicksave. :wacko:

Check out my funny and frustrating times on Oblivion on youtube. There is one whee i ran from the king of miscarand in the quest and he turned up 3 week later( in game time) when i got out of the Imperial city jail. it annoyed me because i had to face him for 10 minutes only to be killed. also if you have a youtube account could you please subscribe to me plz. it would really help me get more views.
:ninja: :wallbash: :thumbsup: :nuke: :excl: :woot: :D