We are aware aware of an issue with authentication on the site. See our status page for details. ×

Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

A Quick Question: What mod(s) do I have to download to make my character models look relatively 'nice' like how I see all of the character models in those Youtube Videos that showcase mods? And I don't want mods for JUST female characters. Male improvements would be nice too.

((New here by the way, in case you can't already tell. ;3;))

Depends on the mod showcases.

The character that looks Japaneses were made with Enhanced Character Edit.

Females that look with smother skin are from body replace mods, there is also women enhanced maps and it makes the women look younger and less tried. Better females if you were okay with some make up.

For males: the most know now is better males.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The script "GetOwningQuest" obviously does not work in objects.

So, how can I change it to make the script know what quest I'm referring to?

Add a quest property referring to your quest and fill it. Then use that property. I did this with you in one of our lessons.

The script "GetOwningQuest" obviously does not work in objects.

So, how can I change it to make the script know what quest I'm referring to?

Add a quest property referring to your quest and fill it. Then use that property. I did this with you in one of our lessons.

I know... but I forgot...

I have spent hours trying to figure out how to get my game to work while using both Requiem and SXP, but it seems to be a doomed task... So I'm wondering if anyone has actually found a way to play a Requiem character while using SXP without issues? I'm getting XP like I should with SXP, but when I go to level a skill, it keeps giving me some Zero Training Bug message and refusing to level the skill. If anyone could help me get these two mods to play well together I would be much obliged, as I have come to love SXP and don't want to have to get rid of it.

I'm not sure if this is already a thing in the Vanilla or in Climates of Tamriel, but the nights always seem to have the same intensity of light. But as someone who lives in the country, i'm used to new moon nights being darker than my eyes being closed, while full moons lighting up the sky like a spotlight. Is there a way to get this kind of effect?

Also, do you know if I can get PISE and Frostfall to work together?

Okay... the trigger box works... but remember the objective "Go to that cave"? The first one? Well... it does not dissapear. It stays there all the time. Why?

Script:

Quest Property JPTestQuest Auto
Int Property StageToSet Auto

Event OnTriggerEnter(ObjectReference akActionRef)
If akActionRef == Game.GetPlayer()
If JPTestQuest.GetStage() == 10

JPTestQuest.SetStage(20)
JPTestQuest.SetObjectiveDisplayed(20)

endif

EndIf

EndEvent

Edited by Joedpa

Okay... the trigger box works... but remember the objective "Go to that cave"? The first one? Well... it does not dissapear. It stays there all the time. Why?

Script:

Quest Property JPTestQuest Auto

Int Property StageToSet Auto

Event OnTriggerEnter(ObjectReference akActionRef)

If akActionRef == Game.GetPlayer()

If JPTestQuest.GetStage() == 10

JPTestQuest.SetStage(20)

JPTestQuest.SetObjectiveDisplayed(20)

endif

EndIf

EndEvent

In stage 20, you need to SetObjectiveCompleted(10) (I believe 10 was the objective for that one...).

Well I've done it...

I got a new PC this week and I copied my whole Skyrim folder on a USB to be sure I wouldn't loose anything.

First thing I did was a clean install of the game and the CK. Then, I copied the Voice, Custom textures folder, seq file folder and the esp into the data folder.

Then I worked A bit on my landscaping, and today I wanted to finish the quest, and the dialog won't start anymore.

I made a fresh seq file via tes5edit and removed all conditions. Didn't work.
The only strange thing I notice is that when I double click a dialog my temp wav is played, but when I press preview it works fine.

I just don't get it, and if this means I loose my whole quest i'm just deleting the whole thing, with the month of work I put in it... please give me some ideas.

EDIT: also I am unable to make new lip files for my dialog when I try to create a test-dialog. The new dialog doesn't get added either
EDIT Lip file issue was fixed when I restored a file I deleted when I deleted the whole sound directory. Still not able to add player dialog.

Edited by RHodeidra