Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

There is a tiny little thing that bothers me with the ''Winter is coming'' mod which adds plenty of fur coats to the game. I have it activated on my followers as well.When I play Skyrim I like to dress up according to the weather conditions, meaning I don't wear armor in cities, I wear blacksmiths apron while smithing etc. When it gets cold I like to wear a coat and so should my followers. Problem is that they then always wear it, even in warm weather conditions. If I want them to stop wearing their coats I have to take it away from them untill they reequip another one when it gets cold again (I wonder where all these coats come from).

Question is: Is there a mod or a way that lets your folllowers equip their coats only when it is freezing? (I use Frostfall, if that is of any importance)

Thx in advance!

I think Wet and Cold may do this. Not sure.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the name/id of the onehanded (sword) finishing move that...

...has the player stab the enemy, then spin, and then slash the enemy (no decapitation). Stab, spin, slash with a sword (against NPCs).

Is there sort of a library online with e.g. the finishing moves / idle animations / animations in general?

I don't know that there is a way to alter the base value of an item but the higher your speech skill the better the prices are based on the base gold value.

SKSE probably has a way to edit base value. Let me check.

Does anyone know the name/id of the onehanded (sword) finishing move that...

...has the player stab the enemy, then spin, and then slash the enemy (no decapitation). Stab, spin, slash with a sword (against NPCs).

Is there sort of a library online with e.g. the finishing moves / idle animations / animations in general?

Gameplay ► Animations ► Idle Animations ► Actors\Character\Behaviours\0_Master.hkx ► ActionRightAttack ► Non Mounted CombatRight

You should see some kill moves there.

Also the LOOSE branch will have a long list of all the paired animations.

Does anyone know how to make a script that continuously runs when a spell is cast?

Long story short, I want to make a spell that utilizes a script, but I want the spell to be of the "concentration" type (in other words, it keeps going as long as you keep your mouse button clicked, like sparks or flames). I want the spell to continuously use a script and keep the script running as long as the spell is being cast. Does anyone know how to do this, or at least make a script that continuously runs as long as a spell effect is active?

When Navmeshing an exterior, is it standard to take existing navmesh and mold it into your navmesh route or is it possible to delete it and dissolve/hide it like you do with a deleted item. I really should know the answer to this but I swear there isnt a decent tutorial on navmeshing exteriors in a large scale in Tamriel. Thanks in advance.

Does anyone know how to make a script that continuously runs when a spell is cast?

Long story short, I want to make a spell that utilizes a script, but I want the spell to be of the "concentration" type (in other words, it keeps going as long as you keep your mouse button clicked, like sparks or flames). I want the spell to continuously use a script and keep the script running as long as the spell is being cast. Does anyone know how to do this, or at least make a script that continuously runs as long as a spell effect is active?

you can take a look at Jaxonz Lights Please mod; the script has the candle light spell recast over and over until you turn it off, I imagine a similar script would work for sparks or similar spell with a bit of tweaking.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55474/?

good luck