Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

Quick question (I love this thread, lol); In Oblivion there was a mod to manipulate and freeze items, allowing you to decorate your home in epic fashion (see attached picture). Does Skyrim have anything like that? attachicon.gifNewLibrary1.jpg

Edit: To clarify, everything in that picture was arranged by me in game, it's not a pre-set thing.

Have you tried http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52583/?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have been trying to start creating custom animations, but don't know how to open .kf files in 3ds Max, keeps getting "no appropriate import module found"

the tutorials out there seems to be outdated with file links that expired so I just can't know what I missed

What are there for bugfix mods? By that I mean addressing specific glitches.

I don't really need new content, balance changes, or anything.

The game version doesn't matter too much either, but if it takes "losing" my many hours of Special Edition progress to have the game play better I'm open to regular Skyrim.

What are there for bugfix mods? By that I mean addressing specific glitches.

I don't really need new content, balance changes, or anything.

The game version doesn't matter too much either, but if it takes "losing" my many hours of Special Edition progress to have the game play better I'm open to regular Skyrim.

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch (USLEEP)

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (USSEP)

Hi guys. I have a question. How do I make an integer count from 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 and so on. I thought you had to do it this way:

Int DeathCounter

Event OnDeath(Actor akKiller)
	DeathCounter = DeathCounter + 1
		BeginLoadPreset()
		BeginSavePreset()
EndEvent

I save the integer with fiss but whenever it saves it to the file the count is always 1.

Edited by morogoth35

Hi guys. I have a question. How do I make an integer count from 1 -> 2 -> 3 -> 4 and so on. I thought you had to do it this way:

Int DeathCounter

Event OnDeath(Actor akKiller)
	DeathCounter = DeathCounter + 1
		BeginLoadPreset()
		BeginSavePreset()
EndEvent

I save the integer with fiss but whenever it saves it to the file the count is always 1.

It looks like you should be changing the variable between the BeginLoadPreset and the BeginSavePreset. Or depending on how the mod is set up maybe just skip the call to BeginLoadPreset.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a quick question! Can children not use the IdleBook_Sitting animation? I have a script to make them read, and I can get them to read while standing just fine, but they won't while seated. (Adults read while sitting no problem.) Is this a them problem or a me problem?

I have a quick question! Can children not use the IdleBook_Sitting animation? I have a script to make them read, and I can get them to read while standing just fine, but they won't while seated. (Adults read while sitting no problem.) Is this a them problem or a me problem?

I believe that there are a number of animations that will not be used with the Child Flag enabled.

I believe that there are a number of animations that will not be used with the Child Flag enabled.

Good to know! Glad to know it's not me, haha. Thank you!

Edited by anshela