Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can I remove the "cleared" tag from dungeons on the world map?

If you're looking ot clear all of them at once, one way is to edit the iHoursToRespawnCellCleared to 1 in the game settings. which is one hour. Easiest way to do that is to use xEdit, go into the Skyrim.esm>game settings, then scroll down to 000D3647 (which is the setting), right click on it and copy as override to a new .esp, change the value to 1, save it, then check the new .esp you just created in you load order. You may also need to do the setting just above, 000D3646, just to be safe, since it usually triggers before the cell clear, not sure what will happen if it's not done.

Edited by beaglescout73

Guest deleted2027229

I don't want to clear the existing ones, I want to prevent them from ever appearing in the first place. Any idea how I'd do it?

I don't want to clear the existing ones, I want to prevent them from ever appearing in the first place. Any idea how I'd do it?

Oh, I think if you use Atlas Map Makers updated with MCM mod along with SkyUI you can disable the markers from showing up in the In-Game menu. It works for just about any markers when your map is getting cluttered and allows for you to turn them back on later if needed.

Guest deleted2027229

I'd rather make the mod from the ground up rather than install a big mod just for one feature. Any idea how I'd do it Beagle?

I'd rather make the mod from the ground up rather than install a big mod just for one feature. Any idea how I'd do it Beagle?

Now that I think a bit more about what your issue probably is and what you want done, I'm not sure it's something that anybody has been able to come up with a way to resolve. If, that is, the fact that the map marker doesn't reset once a dungeon should have already reset. Figuring out how to make the map marker update with clearing or respawning has been an ongoing mystery.

Guest deleted2027229

That's too bad, it's a bit too hand-holdy for my liking, I don't need to be told whether a dungeon is "cleared" or not... they're supposed to be ancient places not arcade-style shooting galleries to check off a to-do list.

• 8 months later...

what does tag "Item - Clutter" actually mean?

Does a mod that add vanilla clutter(s) in an area can also be tagged positive? Or is it only for mod files that specifically add non-vanilla clutters?

Where do you see reference to the tag "Item - Clutter"? I would need context for the tag to give a proper response.