Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I'm almost done with what I wanted to do, so it's hopefully last weird question, but I've done something that baffled me.

- I wanted to make a dollhouse in the house, ye?

- So I put a house mesh and resized it to small (Stroti's Small House)

- Well it turned out to be resize-immune and in-game it appeared huge

- Okay, I don't NEED to have a dollhouse, so I removed it, no problem

- ...OR IS THERE. The monster house now doesn't want to go away! It's deleted in CK but it keeps on appearing in game xD

Quick Question: I'm cry. How to purge that house away? xD

I'm SURE it's not the old version of esp or anything, because I can add/remove other items and it works just fine... only the house is there. Haunting me.

Thank you.

Edited by Esteris

How do I go about replacing the head normalmap of a race when neither loose file nor bsa unpacking worked.

You need to check the Headpart form(s) to see if a TextureSet is in use. If a TextureSet is in use it may over-ride textures assigned directly on the NIF file.

Then again, there is a known bug where TextureSets used by Headpart form(s) do not use all of the assigned layers. So checking the specific head NIF file(s) for exact file placement may also be in order.

How would I go about doing this? What I want to replace are the normal maps for the elven female races.

All I can really say... if you want to customize just the Elven races... look into Etheral Elven Overhaul. That mod deals specifically with Elves and their appearance. Chances are that there may be some instructions on how to customize the setup.

Is it possible to insert an image into a message box? I'd really like to show an image with the text in a mod I'm developing.

Can be done with widgets I think. You'd have to ask the people that develop MCMs that have images in them on how they did it.

Images can be added to books easily though.