Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does every scene need it's own quest?

EDIT: Okay, nope.

Care to elaborate? I thought scenes could not run without a quest. When all I wanted was a scene, I had to make a "quest shell" to hold that scene. The quest itself didn't have to have any other content.

Skyrims units of measurements is a little uhm...

Lets just say 100 units is maybe a couple of feet from the players position. From the entrance of the hall, to the back of the room is probably a very large unit value.

Edited by Terra Nova

Does every scene need it's own quest?

EDIT: Okay, nope.

Care to elaborate? I thought scenes could not run without a quest. When all I wanted was a scene, I had to make a "quest shell" to hold that scene. The quest itself didn't have to have any other content.

Skyrims units of measurements is a little uhm...

Lets just say 100 units is maybe a couple of feet from the players position. From the entrance of the hall, to the back of the room is probably a very large unit value.

Yes, each scene needs a quest to hold it. But I had mistakenly thought (after seeing a quest like MS11's scene quest) that each scene needed it's OWN quest. This is incorrect. You can have more than one scene in a quest.

Though it does look cleaner (and maybe works where it wouldn't normally) for larger scene to be contained within it's own quest.