Quick Questions, Quick Answers

Mattiewagg

Err wait a sec man. Sorry. I don't give up so easily. Turns out I was using that command wrong. When I did it the right way:

The objective displayed uncompleted, and not failed. :smile:

So here's what we know about FaillAllObjectives

It will fail all objectives that are displayed in the journal. The failed ones that are not completed before hand will not display on screen as failed.

Any objectives completed will be flagged as failed in the journal, but will not show up on screen as failed.

Any objectives that were not called to be displayed, will be ignored by the function.

Edited by Terra Nova

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, question regarding lighting in the worldspace:

Is there a limit for lights per uGridstoLoad or something similar to cells and is there a similar constraint for shadow casting lights and max total lights I need to take into account?

I read that Solitude is a mess with lights going on and off in your field of view like that.

If you have a quest with an alias on Actor1, which is Start Game Enabled, and has Actor1 as Essential, and then another quest started via Story Manager event with Actor1 as Protected, which alias will take precedence?

You use ImageSpaceModifiers when they wake up (I'll elaborate when I get back from work).

The blurred part of the question was added je to sketch what i wanted as an end result.

Currently my main concern was how I would manage a player teleporting to marker X, where he would spawn lying on the ground.

You use ImageSpaceModifiers when they wake up (I'll elaborate when I get back from work).

The blurred part of the question was added je to sketch what i wanted as an end result.

Currently my main concern was how I would manage a player teleporting to marker X, where he would spawn lying on the ground.

Mentioned this here in the comments.