MW Source - Poll 1

Dark0ne

Should the MW Source skin (THE SITE SKIN, NOT FORUMS) be changed to a darker style?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should the MW Source skin (THE SITE SKIN, NOT FORUMS) be changed to a darker style?

• Yes
    • No
    • Doesn't bother me either way

This is the first of two polls I have created to see if anything needs changing on MW Source. Please vote truthfully as this could affect the site.

Poll 1 - MW Source Look

Should the MW Source skin be changed? I know some old fogies (cough, Theta, cough, Daerk) whine about white (or bright) backgrounds so I was wondering if this was a general sentiment.

Can't see no reason to make the site darker.

But I can think of a couple of reasons to keep it light!

First of all: there are already so many groomy sites on the web (escpecially those about rpg?? :) ) and second of all, I like the light design, kind of makes me think of words like "sky", "heaven", "professionalism" and "seriousness". :D

B) KrX B)

I don't really mind the background on the site. Yeah, some people may think that it is a bit bright, but they can just turn down the brightness on their monitor, or sit further back. :P However, if it did change it might keep people from thinking that it was morrowindfiles, so it might be a good thing. Anyways, I don't really care one way or the other.

- > wesaynothin & Theta orionis

Why does RPG always have to connected with gloom, darkness and gothic?

I think that it is a wrong image to show out to the rest of the "real" world. Well, ok if it is gothic rpg or vampire I can understand it, but not Morrowind... :blink:

KrX

----

"my sound is computer

my computer is the music

my sound sound is computer music

you got a ghost in your computer

you got a ghost - computer music"

"My Sound"