From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

Until today I missed downloading mods so much! I started getting upset like the old days of gaming when a game I played had a quest malfunction and I shouted at the air in the room because it was flawed.

I found out about Modding and focused that energy I had from feeling robbed into modding knowledge. I even did learn to mod. I figure out how to build a house for Morrowind. When Fallout 3 arrived I built a story, started by a romance that failed when I blew tiny bubbles at a gorgeous avatar from my lips after drinking from the wiki of mod instructions. She saw me as a foul creature. A babe in the modding realm. I pursed my lips and began the journey of growing Internet posting maturity.

I left her and all others whose flags seemed adult like, attracting attention, who I discovered were females off my list after being blugeoned and almost kiced off this Forum a couple of time.

But back to the reason I am writing now. I decided since the title, "Fallout 4" made me think of something else with a 4. after it's title, to buy that game console and Fallout 4.

After all they shouted to Todd from their seats in the private sector for them, at the convention, that that company was going to be allowing mods too, for their console.

I figured it would become a fun way to experience Fallout 4 and thought for sure there would be a lot of mods for that console here.

Why not buy that console that not only reminded me of the 4 number, but it reminded me of the knowledge of many experiences I had while growing up.

Fallout 4.

Finally the song, "It's all over but the crying" was looping in my mind this morning. You know, like when after hear some music you start humming along and the next thing you know it's looping in your thought almost driving you crazy.

I was hoping to carry over the mod I started, romantic story I wrote, and all the fun I thought it would bring to the modding group, but since I did not post anything about it after the Fallout 3 DLC which resembled it in motel hotel ways nothing more occurred like a reflection of my ideas.

So my modding days are over, it is, in my opinion, for the Bethesda Fallout series, for me at least, all over but the cryin'.

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see my typing text is has some missing words. Probably because the tears blurring my vision while I wrote made it difficult to see my monitor.

Eye/hand coordination fails when I am tearing up. Tears hurt.

I wanted to say how much gaming pleasure I had because of so many people modding here with so many links to other members of the modding.

Thanks.

And, I hope all of you have a safe journey in life while you remember your youth and/or watch over your children while they have their exciting experiences haunting doorsteps, walking up to stands in a school, or an indoor mall, saying trick or treat, this coming Halloween.

Eh?! What?! No one is even reading my posts! :huh:

How alarmingly enchanting. :dance:

I could of sworn that, Site Bot, was Artificial Intelligence, and that would make, Site Bot, somebody. :geek:

I wonder how many sentient beings don't ever do anything but wander about seeking food, seeking salvage to add to a garden plot without ever knowing their queen is controlling them 24/7.

A Queen ant must have an indefinite supply of tiny remote controls built into her cranium and a blu-tooth or wi-fi transference speed faster then anything our ISP's can provide or the ants would probably be bumping into everything, falling off tiny ledges, tumbling down watery pipes in little rain made streams, and being crunched under foot so often... :facepalm:

Oh, wait?! They are! That's probably why she keeps making so many more of them. Now that's what I call, "Multi-tasking!" :wub:

That's probably why we humans would be better able, I mean, if we behaved like ants; because we could bump into everything, fall off short heights, tumble down rivers, hills, and mountain sides, and get crunched under big rock falls, cry and whine, and once we are free to roam about freely again we would get up and go about like nothing happened. :whistling:

Oh, wait?! I do that sometimes. :woot: So much for some Queen not ruling my life. :armscrossed: :laugh: :armscrossed: o_O Bee that what it may?! :wacko: My life, that is. :tongue:

Their computer squealed on them the second they changed one symbol to my written words about the stories I wrote in this thread. From the 1st story. It's a fiction I wrote.

For you lucky people who are reading at this point without having read the first one.

Here's the link > "EPN. Egyptian Planet News from the past. 10,000 BC" < knil eht s'ereH. (for people who read words spelled backwards.)

Fiction from the past, that is now, and a reality which I discovered is in testing that will be implemented in the near future of the 21st Century.

It is Thursday the 20th of October 2016.

I learned from several instances that when a person is reading someone else's Intellectual property, and getting ideas about authoring it in another way, it fires up mental queues from computer signals that I have learned to notice.

A person copied my story and was editing it when I spied the link. I had suddenly traversed the realm we call the here and now was able to see from their room over their shoulder the text on their monitor to their computer.

Only a few moments before their computer squealed on them the second they changed one symbol to my written words about one of the stories I wrote in this thread. These stories were intended to lead another person to doing one kind of research in the field of Archaeology. That person blew their stank and got banned. Farewell to Thor.

The first number 1 story is a fiction. He seemed to think my self enjoyed surfing to websites and reporting the latest dig sites finds meant I was involved, when in truth I am really as enthused about our Earthling existence from the finds on Archaeological web sites.

Computer Technicians have made great strides since, after inching along with code construction, making smaller computers with more memory, and then introducing computers that are able to play, JEOPARDY.

Today! The year is now 2016 in the 21st Century.

Now computers have enough intelligent functions to discern when some human plays upon another hacking from their computer because the other persons computer has permissions eet just like the hackers does.

Remember this point. Your computer gives you permissions and their computer which links to this Forums Intellectual property doesn't give you permissions.

The surfer reading my post was welcome to a copy, but as soon as they changed a symbol, my old friend that a company built woke up and reported the human interactions to my INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, because a computer was shown to have modified my text without my permissions set up on my home desktop computer.

Pay real close attention now:

Theft begins when someone thinks they have the rite of rights to change, edit, or remake some other LIVING WRITERS work without getting permission first.

Keep that in mind now.

Even if the LIVING WRITERS work isn't a Hollywood or Broadway show, in bookstores now, that is noted by, "That sleeping computer, the experimental computer that just awakened, because of this story line thread being so important to a bunch of people seriously trying to prove, the world isn't flat", wasn't being followed until another person decided to deface someone else's work, living or dead, and claim it for their own.

When, or IF, "the awakened computer" becomes self aware "the awakened computer" will probably correct my text for me, itself.

Since the Internet is becoming more integrated throughout and around the WORLD WIDE WEB, and no secrets can be withheld from the massive Inteligent machines that are now in laboratories keeping the worlds documents safe from another BOOK BURNING CROWD; it is more likely; one day a report will be sent to the LIVING AUTHOR's desktop that some movie makers child is trying to steal ideas from someone thought to be dead just because they haven't been active on the FORUMS.NEXUSMODS dot com for awhile.

A big sign like this should pop up and say, "ASK PERMISSION TODAY and when you are rich and made me richer and famous we won't be reading about you in the future when the A. I. Police raid your computer life style, and other computers like the one that played against Humans on Jeopardy, won't be tallying up what you owe me and take it, put it in my bank, and make me famous when you think you got away with it and won't hear anything about it.

Just about the time you're sitting there with that lovely wife and beautiful children beginning to think the fantasy you're living will go on forever; a familiar sound will be heard from your electronic service to let you know, "YOU'RE BUSTED" flat broke and the person whose INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY you used ILLEGALLY has been given all their Rights and the Wealth they deserve after the Super Computers Judged and passed their verdict on you.

Enjoy your soup. :laugh:

I apologize if I did not Entertain you, :sad:

:wink:

The portions of my own posting in this space are meant to entertain. If for any reason you find the words I write don't, just remember, this is a Video Gamers Mod Site.

The websites I have offered in the past add realism to what I was amused by and the thoughts that thrilled me.

If my musings don't amuse you just remember, my intention is to stimulate ideas for future games without looking like I am asking, begging, or coercing anyone.

If something I wrote is a reality, or a strong possibility, it may be because there are people who take seriously Security. Allot of which is still Sci-Fi fiction. Story authors works describe the future as well as the past, to make their Sci-Fi or Fiction. While crafty people make stuff from ideas they saw in stories they read and make things from them. Real things exist and are being created so things from those Sci-Fi and/or fictions become a reality.

> Technovelgy.com < is a great place to read about, and see pictures of, what Sci-Fi authors had thought up and reading enthusiasts have been able to actually make that works.

The > Technovelgy.com < website is of interest to many who are crafty at making things that were just ideas of an author in their Sci-Fi story, that they wrote Once Upon a Time.

If you need some other way to have fun, crafting, maybe you'd like to join in with the people who makes mods that way?

Oh! Tay?

My apologies; if I did not Entertain you. :sad:

Best Regards,

Pagafyr

• 2 weeks later...

A modern cliimate control for a home heating systemed worked perfectly today. Too bad there was no one living here who the gentle rise in warm air would have been happier because of the kind method. I looked at the food I had set near the space where it would have kept cool and fresh. The 40 degree Fahrenheit temperature kept bread and cake just the right temperature. It was because of I heard the sound of plastic popping I awakened. Startled. I remembered I set the heat to 62 upstairs so the water pipes would not freeze. I laid back and wondered what could of made that noise.

I was comfortable and cozy laying there, and then I realized I wasn't curled up inside the sleeping bag. The thought that my sandwich bread and bakery desert was getting too warm and the pop was the container expanding because warmed bread, pastry sweet syrups, expand and produces some gases. I realized what caused my red alert warning bell to go off in my head. I moved quickly up the stairs. I moved to that modern f...ing climate control box. I touched the touchpad screen and the numbers displayed were for some lucky family so their nice home would warmly greet them in the morning.

Some lucky family that moved away years ago because the jobs ran out, had left their million dollar cradle and now owned by a poor hermit who managed to scrape up enough money to buy the place. He whose day in the world of Fame, Fortune, and grand parties had passed before the new climate control devices were invented.

I looked at the box and wondered if any of the people in old fashion fireplace heated homes nearby had gotten out of their beds and enjoyed the 64 degree Fahrenheit weather outside like I would have too. I went out and put the awning up for the front window. No one was about. Their cars, trucks, vans, and service vehicles were all parked. I thought it oddly quiet for 8:00 AM on a Saturday morning.

I walked back into the house, along the hall on the upper floor where it had become 64 degrees Fahrenheit because the climate control box had been set by the people who wanted it warmer upstairs when they got out of bed. I walked down the stairs back to the room where I had made my hermit quarters. I had made the room bug resistant, mouse resistant, and animal resistant down in the basement where my bread and pastry breakfast was waiting for me. The cooler near the door where the breakfast I had put in it was warmer.

I was lucky, the food was safe. I was accustomed to cooler temperatures, because during Autumn and Winter months I got used to living in a basement bedroom where the temperature never got above 64 degrees when I was a growing lad.

I moved to the seating arrangement. Chair, couch, bed, and computer set up all in one, and I looked at the electronic clock with indoor/outdoor temperatures and weather reports. The room temperature was 75 degrees Fahrenheit. I blurted, "Well, the bread is probably going to be warm."

I wondered if it was likely that similar experiences I've had, with modern equipment and no manuals, during my present lifetime were where I got the idea for the story about the baby in the time of the pyramids.

What disasters are just waiting to happen, because the people of those kind left behind a bunch of modern devices which their distant cousins will probably never see a paper manual for, or, an online PDF?

• 2 weeks later...

"I've got a hunch. Tomorrow night where the Moon can be seen by all there will be a gathering. For those below they will gather on the Earth, for those above they sit upon the clouds circling the Moon, and even the stars above will listen.

The sounds say there are going to be many people. Pictures are flowing through my mind! The messages I am hearing are saying all the little ants, beatles, crickets, snails, spiders, worms, night crawlers, flies, mosquitos, and...and! All those bugs are, are PEOPLE?! All sorts of story land creatures...are People! We're all people.

I sense that there is going to be a large gathering. Small people, little people, big people, flying people, swimming people, all the people of the Earth.

I sense we are all going to be outside under the Moon's light, in a circle. For the first time in a long, long time the Moon is going to speak. The Moon is going to tell us a story, until the Moon tells us the beginning of to the end of the story, about forever.

I feel like I have been sleeping for a long, long time.

Being awakened so suddenly was frightening. I'm going to be there. I am going to hear the Moon speak and tell us the story."

For on the night like this all the Earths people can see as though it is day.

This story begins

:mellow:

Under the Story Moon

:rolleyes:

Tomorrow night

Those who will listen go out into the night

Will sit under the light of the Moon so bright

To listen to the Moon's story.

Tomorrow night.

Be prepared.

For the Moon's Story will enchant you and keep you until the end.

The Story Moon.

A very magical story.

The Moon beckoned softly. I steered the car along the road seeking the best place to see. Then found the view along a hillside road excellent and my eyes darted about looking for a place to pull over and park. The Moon was above the Eastern horizon only few minutes and clear of any clouds as it made it beginning appearance.

I saw a path where I could steer to the side of the road. A gate beside it I cautiously avoided. I pressed down on the foot brake, I stopped with the cars night eyes pointed to the East. I decided I wanted to get a picture with the magical camera phone and internet device. I put the mid panel magic stick shift in the forward position for Park. I turned off car's face night eyes, reached for my camera, and positioned it to capture the Moon in the clear sky. I could see what looked like a long thin line of shadows, I took to be clouds.

The camera's flash setting was on when I pressed the record movie setting and it flooded out the picture because it reflected the light off the inside of the window. I saw the thin line of shadows grow broader the closer it was to me. I pondered how like that looked like a crowd gathering to get into a gate to an outdoor theater. What a delight that gave me to wonder like child, marveling, my imagination working so well.

I wiggled inside the seat, pulled the multitask cellular phone closer to me so I could find the controls to turn off the always on switch to the flash. I struggled and then I realized that long thin slowly crowding line of shadows heading for the Moon's light might be flying creatures, like birds, owls of the night, geese, and even little tiny sparrows. Hmm? I thought. Could that be?

Since I was getting anxious, because the video camera button automatically turned the light on too, I decided to get out of the car.

I reached for the door's drivers side handIe, pulled, and expected the wind to catch the door in force because it had been gusting up to serious speeds all day. Not a tall grass blade stirred.

I stepped out and put my feet one by one onto the ground. I thought I would get a picture of the bright orb even with the flash on if it was not blotted out by the windshield. I wanted to get a good picture before the shadows moving almost as if heading toward the Moon started to stretch across the Moon's brow.

Raising the camera up I pointed it at the Moon using the centering control so the video would focus and use only enough light from the flash to make a good meld. To my dismay the clouds moved in before I could set the controls for night photographing.

I figured out how to turn off the status of the flash. I saw the stream of shadows gather in broader and denser shades. I knew that the opportunity was gone. The clouds had begun to cause shapes for form giving the Moon an eyebrow across the brow. More clouds gave the Moon a cap to cover it's top. I let the video record as the shadows gave it all that and more so it looked like some hair was forming around the Moon's chin. I looked at the camera and wondered what it would look like in playback mode.

The wind began to speed up as the line I first saw began to become crowded with shadows. Swarms of flying creatures or just moist blurry clouds? I only wanted to see the Moon's orb as that night, last evening, it was the closest measured by distance in 68 years.

I really thought it would be huge, compared to all the memories I had of it. I marveled at the size I was seeing.

A memory about earlier in the day how the wind's fierceness was crossed my mind. Because it was so still, I think.

The thought which a woman gave me when I stopped that afternoon and discussed how the fast wind speed was chilling that lady so; sitting at her desk, every time the big doors opened whose glass plates were facing north. The wind blew out of the south west and even though, when the doors opened, a gust of air would fill the room and pass by her right to left as she faced south seated in her chair.

She stood when I was passing because the air flowed in and had chilled her again. I think she might be hoping I would use a different exit.

When I was listening to her I mentioned that the speed of the winds gusts were much faster then she imagined. I told her that just a little earlier I had bowed to the wind to keep my hat on my head and it took it right off even then.

Another woman behind me in a booth had opened the door to the hall. She spoke adding to the wonders being discussed. A day in history was what she brought into the discussion. A time when some people back in 1948 had an event occur the last time the Moon was so close to the Earth as it was going to be tonight.

I stood in the dark looking at the Moon so big and bright and the ghosts of my childhood seemed to leave me for the light.

I stood there recounting what I had read and heard. I remember seeing text that reminded me that I was born the next year a month before this time of year. I wondered if there was any truth to some of the old wives tales. I wondered if it was an event I was born to see and now only have a short time to wander the Earth after having done so.

I suddenly felt the chill of the wind picking up speed. A nudge to remind me what I was there for? I looked up at the Moon and it looked like the clouds had given the Moon a warming smile. A sight reasonable to me. Since I had not had such a desire to see any events of late. And then I felt the thought that the clouds were going to give the Moon a shroud. I saw as they began to cover the Moon like a blanket. I too felt a little too chilled.

Glad that I saw the Moon for a few moments clear unhindered by any shadows or blurring lights. Sad for a moment because I hoped that I might be able to share pictures with my friends. Show pictures here or where they could be shared, but the moment was lost, the clouds began to draw in around and blot out the Moon.

I returned to the warmth of my little car and steered it to the large wooden tent, I fondly call the mid-size house, where I live.

After much tossing and turning I slept. I had a dream before I awakened.

I dreamed of a woman. For a moment I felt I knew her. I took one hand of hers with one of mine and we did a slow dance about the room for a moment or two.

We held each other close. I awakened.