⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

From Day Dreams of a Spaced Out old Man comes

Deleted54170User

The new 100 kWh battery packs for the electric cars that can be put in auto pilot to drive for you and even park the car for you just gave me the ability to own one that will reach 300 miles on one charge. Given the terrain they must travel, on mountainous roads and freeways, where I live, the average of 260 miles might be possible for one of those cars before I could drive to a charging station. With that in mind; I could attend an event opening at a museum too far for the previous electric cars batteries. Plus and the city, where the Museum of the Rockies is, now have charging stations nearby.

Yay!

Guess what car I am referring to?

No, it is not a Tesla X, Tesla S, or the family car soon to be released via Tesla.

Guess again?

• Replies 771
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I am going to have to go out and find an electric motor for the pickup truck, and an enclosed trailer for it's future battery. Restoring the truck bed for camping out is likely going to be necessary. If the battery works as expected, it might be best to get the auto-piloting system installed.

Plasma Fusion Skunkworks Lockheed Martin

Then the truck can drive itself when I am tuckered out and need to rest my eyes from taking in all the scenery while the truck crosses the entire continent several times without stopping for recharges or refueling.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recall that 80 days is about 10 days shy of 3 months. Imagine that you could get onboard a space ship and be on another planet in 80 days.

Would you go to that other planet to begin exploring it, and likelyTerra-Forming it, if you felt secure in knowing you could return to your safe haven in less then 3 months if need be?

After seeing four parking TESLA Supercharging stands side by side my quest for the day was over. The place I discovered they were was a mile from a grocery store which often has food combined with herbs and spices I enjoy.

I was getting tired. My mental speed was slowed so I could gather in what I had attained for further study. The new family model Tesla cars are on back order now so it is unlikely one of any of the three models will be available anytime before 2018. All the Roadsters, TESLA X and S models are also.

The fact I saw the TESLA Supercharging Station added a note of authenticity to my mind which advertisements and words of mouth only place a presumption of the existence on our thoughts. I felt that link to the source, I sensed that better future that the barker was bellowing about closer to reality. I only need to get in where the cars are on display, for that extra presences which will leave me with lasting memory.

The sales of the Roadster, the models X and S, provide funding for the SpaceX.com's team's Department of Research and Development. The institution for which the SpaceX teams interests were in the area NASA and other department R&D advances were almost slowed to the speed of a posted envelope traveling through the mail. NOW, I hypothesize that the movement of the SpaceX team will step at least, if no further, to getting humans on Mars. I don't know for sure that if Elon Musk has a prodigy under his arm who will be able to carry on fifty years later if his brain starts to become slowed with age.

Maybe he has had the treatment that Aubrey David Nicholas Jasper de Grey has offered so many people under the age of 55 and Mr. Musk will be one of those lucky few who will live forever?

If Mr. Musk hasn't already taken the initial DNA switch surgery and he really wants to be around to see his plans properly done, in the not so distant future, so the plans succeed, he might want to get to know if Mr. de Grey's life prolonging service will actually work.

If someone as smart as Mr. Musk hasn't taken Mr. de Grey's program into serious consideration when something like Mr. Musk plans rely on Mr. Musk being mentally around to make them work, it will be like Nikola Tesla not being around to assure we all lived with Free Energy so we humans had a chance to learn to live, and work with one less strain on the Earth placed there by Hydro-Electric Power Stations, before he died.

At least Mr. Edison got the Alternating Current device from Mr. Tesla before Mr. Tesla died. I read Mr. Tesla died while waiting for a court decision on a debt Mr. Edison owed him. I read that he died in his room the day the court decided Mr. Edison would have to pay the $10,000,000.00 debt.

If there were such a man as Mr. de Grey around when Mr. Tesla was I would imagine that Mr. Tesla, being a innovative type, always wanting to get his invention working just so, would have jumped at the offer knowing how his own understudy failed to fully realize how important Mr. Tesla felt his work was, and likely would not see any of it through after Mr. Tesla died or maybe even could not see it through without Mr. Tesla's inspiring stature if he did.

Will you live to see Mr. Musk's SpaceX project go beyond Mars? If you are under 55 years of age, no matter what your state of health is now, or so says Mr. de Grey, REALLY, no matter what your state of health is now you may benefit from Mr. de Grey's offer. Watch and listen to him on the TED.com. I can not benefit from it now, or I would likely make an effort to.

It would interest me that you would text a post here for me about what you think about Mr. de Grey's offer after you've seen it, after you've thought about it, and decided if it is something you wouldn't or would do.

I would if I had not already passed the point of no further restoration. It bores me now to wonder what I would do if I could live even a little longer so I might see what the 22nd Century advances are like.

Oh! Well! Maybe I will be one of the lucky ones who lives mentally alert clearly interested and readied to live in the 22nd Century. Ooo! What a future that might be!

I realize that some folks read my posts to see how my thinking is. Sort of like checking to see how they size up with my writing in their style and thinking.

Too bad that is just what happens when someone has gained a following who don't have a desire to share their thoughts for whatever their reasons.

Someone else blunders in sees what the recent words are and texts nothing, but goes to another post and blots out the chance for talkative people to see my post any longer. Unwittingly, I presume. As of now the last post before this one still stands unseen by many.

What if one person that saw it had an idea which gave their own idea a spark and they quoted some of the post? That would show the fact that there is some interest.

I am falling asleep sitting up at this moment. My eyelids are heavy and I am yawning. The second I stop typing I will move swiftly to shut down my equipment and go to bed. That second has arrived.

The link to my post has been closed. So I have no source to provide a positive news statement to confirm my intended post.

Instead I have noted that the Mesa AZ Museum of the Arts is having a splendid family event with the developed Dinasaur mechanical show continuing until tomorrow.

Another splendid museum I would like to visit! :happy: