Project Development for Veritas

mlee3141

Well first off let me say that you did a darn good job on this mod! I mean it's excellent'e in all ways. I tried Argonians, and Breton and had little to no problems with it. Here is my results and feedback...

Argonian:

Well this race may need just a bit of balancing as I basically killed a villager in like 4 seconds with little to no health taken.

It seems like a good ability but may need some tweaks...

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b500/nightguardx/2014-10-08_00007_zpsbc781a88.jpg

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b500/nightguardx/2014-10-08_00008_zps930502a0.jpg

Breton:

I must say that the time travel changed the tides of battle, but not enough to kill a Whiterun Guard :tongue: . In all seriousness though I must say that against a Dragon or Giant this could definitely make the battle more interesting and strategic for a long time player.

All in all I must say that this is a great mod! :smile:

I will try to play test some more races later today or tomorrow depending on school and my schedule.

I wish you luck with this project, and hope to see more to come in the future...Bye! :thumbsup:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well first off let me say that you did a darn good job on this mod! I mean it's excellent'e in all ways. I tried Argonians, and Breton and had little to no problems with it. Here is my results and feedback...

Argonian:

Well this race may need just a bit of balancing as I basically killed a villager in like 4 seconds with little to no health taken.

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b500/nightguardx/2014-10-08_00007_zpsbc781a88.jpg

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b500/nightguardx/2014-10-08_00008_zps930502a0.jpg

Breton:

I must say that the time travel changed the tides of battle, but not enough to kill a Whiterun Guard :tongue: . In all seriousness though I must say that against a Dragon or Giant this could definitely make the battle more interesting and strategic for a long time player.

I will try to play test some more races later today or tomorrow depending on school and my schedule.

I wish you luck with this project, and hope to see more to come in the future...Bye! :thumbsup:

I am super glad you enjoyed the playtest and the races you did play. You said time travel were you refering to Colovian Imperials Battle Tactics? So what would be your suggestion to help us balance the Argonians, because I think the claws are Over powered as well. Love the screenshots, and thank you for the compliments and feedback it is really helpful.

Night eye is a vanilla Khajiit feature, is it not?

Night eye is a vanilla ability, I feel that power should stay due to feline race, they should be able to see in the dark, However I would like to have something to make it recognize when it is dark to trigger the ability much like a real cat vision. Suggestions Mathiaswagg?

Edited by SnippyChris

Argonian:

Breton:

I am super glad you enjoyed the playtest and the races you did play. You said time travel were you refering to Colovian Imperials Battle Tactics? So what would be your suggestion to help us balance the Argonians, because I think the claws are Over powered as well.

Night eye is a vanilla ability, I feel that power should stay due to feline race, they should be able to see in the dark, However I would like to have something to make it recognize when it is dark to trigger the ability much like a real cat vision.

By time travel I meant slow time :tongue: My mistake...

A way to balance the Claws you can probably make it take a bit of health/stamina while it is active...

I didn't want to have a bunch of little quote boxes so...lol

By time travel I meant slow time :tongue: My mistake... Not to worry bud :wink:

A way to balance the Claws you can probably make it take a bit of health/stamina while it is active...

NightGuard that is genius! I am glad you suggested that! I will get started on that factor tomorrow and we should have another playtest up and ready by Friday :wink: We like everyone to get to See where we are for themselves rather than read abunch of words lol

Also we will be posting another update to tx12001 Supernatural plugin and the quest plugin Sundered Kingdoms is coming along nicely as well. I am hoping to have a tester version for Supernatural plugin with Fridays playtest.

Argonian:

Breton:

I am super glad you enjoyed the playtest and the races you did play. You said time travel were you refering to Colovian Imperials Battle Tactics? So what would be your suggestion to help us balance the Argonians, because I think the claws are Over powered as well. Love the screenshots, and thank you for the compliments and feedback it is really helpful.

Night eye is a vanilla ability, I feel that power should stay due to feline race, they should be able to see in the dark, However I would like to have something to make it recognize when it is dark to trigger the ability much like a real cat vision. Suggestions Mathiaswagg?

GetLightLevel on a spell should do the trick.

NightGuard that is genius! I am glad you suggested that! I will get started on that factor tomorrow and we should have another playtest up and ready by Friday :wink: We like everyone to get to See where we are for themselves rather than read abunch of words lol

Also we will be posting another update to tx12001 Supernatural plugin and the quest plugin Sundered Kingdoms is coming along nicely as well. I am hoping to have a tester version for Supernatural plugin with Fridays playtest.

Hehe thanks! :sweat:

Anyways I'll be sure to test the new version, and send more thoughts soon... :tongue:

Hehe thanks! :sweat:

Anyways I'll be sure to test the new version, and send more thoughts soon... :tongue:

Awesome and looking forward to it, do me a favor and spread the word for us ;)