Project Development for Veritas

mlee3141

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted! and so did a few others I c lol. So I am wiping the slate clean of the spells and abilities all races will indeed be redone.. shouldn't take long since we all have the same visions.

I voted! and so did a few others I c lol. So I am wiping the slate clean of the spells and abilities all races will indeed be redone.. shouldn't take long since we all have the same visions.

Just messaged you about the automatic sneak eye.

That would be nice.

Will merge them back into a solid empire lol

Just messaged you about the automatic sneak eye.

Got it thank you!

For Argonian Lying in Wait- Stamina replenishes 100% faster when standing still. Do we get rid of Histskin?

For Altmers Magical Resonance- Spells do 1% extra damage for every level gained. This takes Highborn place.

For Nords Blood Feud- You do 25% more damage to Elvenkind To all Elf Races?

For Orcs Corrupted Visage- Poison damage instantly kills you, but you also deal lethal damage with poisoned weapons.Wow! Just double edged there.

For Dunmer Fiery Demise- You take 50% more fire damage, yet your fire-based attacks have a 1% chance of dealing lethal damage Sounds great how do we pull that off?

For Imperials Clarion Call- Followers have 10% more health, and deal 10% more damage when actively following you. Perfect!

For Bosmer Thorny Cloak- You reflect 25% melee damage back to your attackers for 30 seconds This seems like a far fetched power, something better for Bosmer maybe?

For Bretons Gourmand- Any effects from food-related items are doubled I think this could be an unlockable for all races, that get their cooking level up or something along those lines

For Khajiit Nocturnal Ambush- Stealth attacks do triple damage at night We want this!

For Argonian Lying in Wait- Stamina replenishes 100% faster when standing still. Do we get rid of Histskin?

For Altmers Magical Resonance- Spells do 1% extra damage for every level gained. This takes Highborn place.

For Nords Blood Feud- You do 25% more damage to Elvenkind To all Elf Races?

For Orcs Corrupted Visage- Poison damage instantly kills you, but you also deal lethal damage with poisoned weapons.Wow! Just double edged there.

For Dunmer Fiery Demise- You take 50% more fire damage, yet your fire-based attacks have a 1% chance of dealing lethal damage Sounds great how do we pull that off?

For Imperials Clarion Call- Followers have 10% more health, and deal 10% more damage when actively following you. Perfect!

For Bosmer Thorny Cloak- You reflect 25% melee damage back to your attackers for 30 seconds This seems like a far fetched power, something better for Bosmer maybe?

For Bretons Gourmand- Any effects from food-related items are doubled I think this could be an unlockable for all races, that get their cooking level up or something along those lines

For Khajiit Nocturnal Ambush- Stealth attacks do triple damage at night We want this!

I believe you should get rid of Hitskin, due to it being a bit too overpowered, but if you don't want to get rid of it I say that you should have it take 10% or 20% of your health/stamina. You should also keep Niamese and Colovian as it adds more variety of choices (Imperials for life!)

Also for Bosmer you could use one of these abilities/powers...(I'm am definitely not good with names :laugh:)

Steady Movements ~ Pickpocket and Sneaking skill raised by 15 Points for 60 seconds.

Based on their natural stealth and light footing.

[/line]

Fierce Shots ~ Archery is 10% more powerful and faster for 60 seconds.

Based on the fact that they are skilled with Archery and have a good point boost in it.

For Nords I say...

Nordic Blood ~ One Handed Sword and Two Handed sword does 5% more damage and has a 2% more chance of critical for 120 seconds.

Based on the fact that Nords are strong and are renown for being powerful warriors.

Well, the votes are coming in nicely. It seems like most people want 1 active power, and 1 passive ability. Oh, and here is a better power for the Bosmer.

Mesmer- Converts 1 animal, regardless of level, into a creature follower until death or defeat.

An improved version of their underpowered Vanilla ability.

I also think Histskin should be abolished.

Edited by mlee3141