Project Development for Veritas

mlee3141

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like fierce shots, that's not a bad idea!! Nordic Blood may OP the nords just a tad.. Any counter suggestions for Nordic blood? Oh by the wat mlee Elf Slayer aka Blood Fued is WAY OP...I tried it out and well lets just say elves flee in tear from one Nord including Thalmor...because they recognize the nord as a massive threat

So here is what I have so far=

=-Key-=

x = created and assigned

xx = tested

=--=

x For Argonian Lying in Wait- Stamina replenishes 100% faster when standing still. Do we get rid of Histskin?

x For Altmers Magical Resonance- Spells do 1% extra damage for every level gained. This takes Highborn place.

x For Nords Blood Feud- You do 25% more damage to Elvenkind To all Elf Races?

x For Orcs Corrupted Visage- Poison damage instantly kills you, but you also deal lethal damage with poisoned weapons.Wow! Just double edged there. I have no idea how to make this work, ideas?

x For Dunmer Fiery Demise- You take 50% more fire damage, yet your fire-based attacks have a 1% chance of dealing lethal damage Sounds great how do we pull that off?

x For Imperials Clarion Call- Followers have 10% more health, and deal 10% more damage when actively following you. Perfect!

xx For Imperials Imperial Battle Tactics - Turn the tide of battle with heightened reflexes Works wonders against a giant (Thanks NightGuard)

For Bosmer Thorny Cloak- You reflect 25% melee damage back to your attackers for 30 seconds This seems like a far fetched power, something better for Bosmer maybe?

For Bretons Gourmand- Any effects from food-related items are doubled I think this could be an unlockable for all races, that get their cooking level up or something along those lines.Suggestions?

x For Khajiit Nocturnal Ambush- Stealth attacks do triple damage at night We want this! Needs testing

For Redguard Shattered Aegis- You deal 25% more damage to heavily armored opponents, yet heavy armor is 25% less effective for you I am thinking more along the lines of 10-15%. What do you think?

Quick Question All: What do you think would be FAIR prices for Player Homes? Below is the vanilla prices

Whiterun - 5k - Veritas Price ?
Solitude - 25k - Veritas Price ?
Markarth - 8k - Veritas Price ?
Riften - 8k - Veritas Price ?
Windhelm - 12k - Veritas Price ?