Project Development for Veritas

mlee3141

The Argonians should not have 2 moves that cause their stamina and heath to regenerate extremely fast , they already had one of the best racial abilities adding a 2nd super powerful racial ability somewhat tips the scales to their favor.

many of the ideas i read do indeed sound interesting especially "thorny Cloak which witch would rename just to thorn cloak as thorny does rhyme with another word and it just sounds wrong. as for actually having it, I dont think it actually makes much sense as to why they would have such as move, personally I would give each race 1 racial effect and 2 powers.

Edited by tx12001

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot the Redguards. Let me do them real quick.

Shattered Aegis- You deal 25% more damage to heavily armored opponents, yet heavy armor is 25% less effective for you

Based on desert combat tactics.

Edited by mlee3141

The Argonians should not have 2 moves that cause their stamina and heath to regenerate extremely fast , they already had one of the best racial abilities adding a 2nd super powerful racial ability somewhat tips the scales to their favor.

many of the ideas i read do indeed sound interesting especially "thorny Cloak which witch would rename just to thorn cloak as thorny does rhyme with another word and it just sounds wrong. as for actually having it, I dont think it actually makes much sense as to why they would have such as move, personally I would give each race 1 racial effect and 2 powers.

1 racial effect and 2 powers? Wouldnt it be better to have the rely more on the effects then having the powers? See I think I gave too many effects and not enough powers. I was originally going to do 2 racial effects and 1 power but I just let the info flow and this was the result.. A few unbalanced races and a few OP God Races. So Lets re-think the abilities and i will make some better powers. I just think too many powers could be to OP

Forgot the Redguards. Let me do them real quick.

Shattered Aegis- You deal 25% more damage to heavily armored opponents, yet heavy armor is 25% less effective for you

Based on desert combat tactics.

I love this and will go into effect on the next playtest

2 much of a nerf I would lower it to 25%

I agree 25% would be the sweet spot

Good idea.

Glad you agree!

I agree. The current racial powers need an overhaul. I think you repeated too many effects, and the names were too dull. I'll think up more balanced racial abilities/ powers. Oh, and you missed the Imperial racial power. Here, let me repost it.

Imperials are next.

Clarion Call- Followers have 10% more health, and deal 10% more damage when actively following you

Based on their leadership skills and diplomacy.

I agree. The current racial powers need an overhaul. I think you repeated too many effects, and the names were too dull. I'll think up more balanced racial abilities/ powers. Oh, and you missed the Imperial racial power. Here, let me repost it.

Imperials are next.

Clarion Call- Followers have 10% more health, and deal 10% more damage when actively following you

Based on their leadership skills and diplomacy.

I like this! Will add it. OK love the idea of making Veritas Better.

Great! Oh, and I think 1 passive racial ability, and 1 active racial power is enough. Keeps everything simple and balanced.

I sense a Poll coming.. Let's poll the Community... What would you prefer in an overhaul A.1 passive racial ability and 1 racial power B. 1 passive ability and 2 Racial powers or C. 2 passives and 1 power? I think that would be an interesting one.