It Seemed To Be A Good Idea At The Time (Redux)

Maharg67

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt9/Dragonpen61/Forum%20Additives/441px-Da_Vinci_Vitruve_Luc_Viatour-1-1.jpg

One 31.1[48]{48}

Scully gave a naked Jack a medical examination and had to mildly slap him a couple of times. She learned that he was an advanced biovire with the bioyie creature well established in peaceful, constructive, cooperation with himself. Where the bioyie came from that was what they did naturally with a wide range of naturally evolved host creatures; they were not meant to have humans as hosts so too many failures took place and hungering biovamps emerged. Back in the home dimensions such failures were rare and were quickly, mercifully, dealt with.

After Scully was done giving Jack a check over, some scans, some tests and taking some samples, she stood with two other professionals and examined what was there. Advanced X-rays, ultrasonics and other means had given some comprehension data. It was helpful, it was rich data, and it showed that Jack was almost identical to Dogget, the other biovire that Scully knew. Dogget was former FBI, as were Scully and Mulder, and had even served the XFiles for a time. They even had copies of medical data, on Dogget, to prove it.

The forensics doctor needed more scientific data and wanted very much to examine a captured biovamp that had not been destroyed by superbugs or a dead one not devoured by them. As for zombies, and ghouls, that was part of another plan totally that was yet to be fully formed.

There had been no more appearances of biovamps in the area. The J-Triplets had been learning to communicate with the superbugs, Jack already did so, and the superbugs had not run into any either. That was despite swarms of superbugs being far deeper in the LL than humans were and they being common in the Known Lunar Labyrinth.

More people, livestock, other life and goods were arriving from the home world at the new semi-underground Lunar Surface spaceport known as Moontropolis in a burst of wild imagination. The planned last three big, one way ships, had been delayed in their program and now they were being upgraded into two way vessels going from Terran Low Orbit to Luna and back again. Plans were being made to send far more people by them and by many more smaller craft of different kinds.

Edited by Maharg67

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One 31.2[49]{49}

New military spaceships, and other space installations, were being constructed and put into action against the growing problems with the Greys.

Dogget was on his way to the Lunar Labyrinth, from North America, along with other UNPSIA people a few of which had recently been recruited to the organisation, some of which who were quite exotic in nature. They were coming with many more resources for the expedition.

She was not sure what triggered the alarm in herself, about one of her associates. One, a man, was another forensics doctor and she felt no concern with that gentle Indian soul. Yet the other, another woman, seemed to be 'not herself' somehow. She was somehow trying to 'act as herself', to be the person that others would expect her to be.

When Doctor Margaret Lums pulled out a laserknife, and activated its burning short beam-blade into action, she halted because Scully's big pistol was pointing right between her eyes. The mild Indian doctor stepped back in concern but having experienced many troubling experiences, in the Indian Subcontinent, he was far from shocked.

Scully spoke. "Biovire, no! Something akin to a biovire, yes. A dominant bioyie perhaps."

The other's face twisted in distaste. "Weak bioyie, not at all. We are the masters of those we are implanted into. We are the biozay. We do not great harm to our hosts, unless we have to do so to retain control, but we do not allow them equality. Except that humans are proving troublesome to control. I had to badly hurt the brain of this one since she became wildly upset when we killed her children. Now I seek medical information for the damage to her brain is causing me problems."

Which was when Scully shot her in the head, aiming for the very damaged human brain, figuring correctly that bioyie and biozay would have much in common. The fake woman collapsed and writhed wildly until she and Doctor Chan could restrain the body with the help of some orderlies in exopower harnesses. Scully now had another valuable subject to study and more valuable medical data to obtain.

***************************************************************************************************

http://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt9/Dragonpen61/Forum%20Additives/441px-Da_Vinci_Vitruve_Luc_Viatour-1-1.jpg

One 31a

The mentally handicapped, the physically handicapped, those suffering from incurable health conditions, unwanted minorities, political exiles, were being increasingly forced to go to the KLL. Attempts to send such people in hazardous, more cheaply built, vessels were made by some nations; they were quickly put a stop to by international pressures and, in one case, by direct Peacekeeper intervention.

The wealthy elites were also having people go to the KLL, taking with them friends, servants and others including flora and fauna. In exchange for having UN support, they gave over their vessels to the UN after they were safely in the KLL.

The appearance of new status-capsules allowed many more people to be sent, more safely, to Luna. The new technologies also allowed more flora, fauna to be sent along with more fragile items such as old artworks and historical artefacts.

Despite this most people were still remaining on the home world.

Edited by Maharg67

One 32.1[50]{50}

A recently dead Doctor Margaret Lums awoke in the newly created Sanctum Hospital filled with the strong rejuvenating influences of Sanctum. She was of the bioyie now, not the more aggressive dominant biozay, was a true biovire. Biozay dominated host combinations were biozaro.

Scully, and others, had learned much but she was more pleased that not only was Margaret alive but that her children had been found sickly but alive in a largely abandoned human settlement. The illegal settlement had been set up by humans who had illegally crossed an official Regulation Containment Border. They had done so in the name of the Trigod, the deity of a newer but rapidly growing religion on the home world known as the Tritempledom. Lunar Labyrinth Borderguards had gone after them and had found the almost totally abandoned settlement where some people had been left to die.

Why they had been left, along with most of the animals, was not known. Some cows, pigs and dogs had been horribly butchered but also two human adults. Something terrible had happened at the settlement, a crazed battle of some kind, and there was plenty of dried blood left behind. Not longer after the Borderguards came to that place, a big shallow grave was found with many corpses in it. Yet far from all of the 200 plus party of settlers were counted for through DNA testing and other means.

The Rainbowman walked into the room with the two, now healthy children, of Doctor Margaret. It had been the curious entity who had transformed the domineering biozay into a cooperative bioyie, a change that the bioyie was pleased with; life was easier for a bioyie than it was for a biozay. He held the young teenagers by their hands, being a boy and a girl.

The Rainbowman spoke to the others there, including Mulder, Scully and the recently arrived Dogget who looked tired from the fast journey from the Earth to the Moon and then into the Moon. Because of his experience of being a biovire, it was decided he might be able to assist the investigations into such in the Lunar Labyrinth Colony.

Edited by Maharg67

You may need to reread the above post for this post directly follows that one.

One 32.2[51]{51}

"The appearances of the biojarl, the parasitic organism family that includes both biozay and bioyie, is far from accidental. Foolish experiments were carried out by different human factions and somehow became linked to, timespace wise, a timespace event that has taken place here in the Lunar Labyrinth. Yet we have a timespace paradox here for the event itself allowed humanity to find the Lunar Labyrinth that otherwise would not have been exposed to them; with out that exposure the timespace event could never have been triggered. The Multiverse, universality of universes, has ways of dealing with such troubling paradoxes and so this is now a pocket alternate universe, of a timespace paradox, that has become quarantined until more happens to solve this timespace paradox."

Mulder nodded, in thought. "We picked up a vague story of an uncontrolled set of data being fed into an ancient alien artefact. Was that the timespace event?"

The Rainbowman shook his head. "That was but one incident that helped to trigger the timespace event. The place that happened is part of Sanctum and there are fast ways to travel there using AraAncient network-systems. The AraAncients were those, of the GrandAncients, who created the Lunar Labyrinth a vastly long time ago. Despite appearances they have not totally abandoned it but have ascended, have evolved and become enlightened far beyond what they were. There are AraGuardians remaining here who are troubled that mortal humans gained entrance into the Lunar Labyrinth and they fear, rightfully, that there has been powerful interference, manipulations, from dark ancient entities."

Scully nodded, mimicking her husband to some extent as they sometimes did of each other. "Somehow you make amazing ideas seem far more believable, Rainbowman!"

The Rainbowman smiled at the woman, who was rejuvenating to looking younger in the Sanctum at a visible rate as many were. "It is a reflection of my true nature and not planned or worked. You, and your husband, have had exotic experiences of which some have been most terrible, and yet you have both not only survived but have transformed more than you know."

The Rainbowman: "Dana, you were captured by the monstrous Greynari but rescued by the brutal anti-Graynari known as the Bloodnari whose ancestors were also Silvernari. The Bloodnari have agreed to the Shadow Proclamation, and are true to it, so they willingly gave you over to me. They were amazed, impressed, that you survived and so they tried to fix you in their own way. I healed you more but you have some of the Bloodnari influences inside you, including some genetic material."

Edited by Maharg67

One 32.3[52]{52}

The Rainbowman: "You, Mulder, were abducted by foolish Cult Conspiracy people who experimented upon you and discovered you have some odd variations to your nature. Yes, I mean the real Cult Conspiracy as linked to the Big13. I was the one who rescued you but I was accompanied by supersoldiers, of metahuman kind, as are the JTriplets."

Margaret spoke from where she was now with her two children. "Why were my children abandoned by the biozay-humans that attacked our settlement?"

The Rainbowman responded. "They have inside them, inherited from ancient times of Atlantis, small creatures designed to protect against such outside intrusions. Such are not detectable by current Terran human technologies. Unfortunately only a relatively few Terran humans now inherit the antibior in healthy, useful, amounts thanks to Graynari interference that brought the 'infestation' to humanity and also a number of other causes both natural and unnatural."

The Rainbowman: "What is creating so many biovamps when peaceful bioyie attempt to take humans as hosts and how are the biozay managing to invade when both happenings are supposed to be impossible? Yes, they are supposed to be impossible. One very plausible answer is that both are linked to the timespace paradox that is possibly making such things possible."

There seemed to be some answers but all led to yet more questions while failing to answer others.

***************************************************************************************************

One 32a

Graham Maharg was not sure how he felt about the Rainbowguardian, and its various manifestations. When the Rainbowwoman appeared before him in his office, almost as if she had always been there, he woke from his nap and sat up to peer at her questioningly. He was naked and yet there was not the slightest suggestion of embarrassment, or sexual feelings, in either of them.

Graham Maharg yawned, then stretched. "You could knock first, or something of that kind. Still, you are of the ancient mysterious RainbowEntities and have your own ways. The Rainbowbaby has come forward out of deep hiding. She sent me a message, of her kind, that she would be doing so."

The Rainbowwoman smiled somewhat but not as warmly as she normally did. "You are far more than you seem to be, even to us. You do not even know your true nature. This is not accidental. I came to inform you that, as part of our redemption, we are assisting the Rainbowbaby, the AraAncients, along with others, as much as we can; we count ourselves to be expendable until we have done all that we can do. This is because we helped to start the terrible train of events that led to what is taking place now. If you wish, we will assist you and your people."

Maharg nodded, gave a grin-smile. "I do so wish. Can you help me get a few million folk, secretly, from Terra to the KLL? I mean folk that very few Terran humans even know about. I am speaking of the last of the Atlantians (the people of Atlantis) who wish to leave their deep ocean realm."

The Rainbowwoman paused noticeably before answering. "Those would be Atlantians who were refused entrance to Sanctum after refusing to take the testing-transformation. Still we will assist as much as we can. I suggest that they go to a secret location at the very edge of the KLL for I fear they are up to something troublesome."

Graham Maharg nodded. "They, the last survivors of the Blooding Faction of Atlantis, are indeed up to something bad. That is exactly why I want them in the Known Lunar Labyrinth where they can be carefully observed trying to carry out their foolish scheme."

The Rainbowwoman nodded. "You change but you do not change!" Then she was gone almost as if she had never been there.

Graham Maharg sighed to himself but did not bother to wonder too much at what she had meant by her last words.

Edited by Maharg67

One 33.1[53]{53}

Two great continents lay in the Mid Atlantic Ocean; north lay the Continent of Mist and south lay the Shadow Continent. To the west of these was the West Atlantic and the Americas. To the east of these were Europe and Africa. The end of War War Two had seen a great Free Alliance attack on the Zaztek Empire, of the Shadow Empire, but also the surprise assistance of the Havenlands of the Continent of Mist against that empire of horrors.

The new US President, Fiona McClellan, studied a large map, one made to reflect the curvature of the Earth. They were in the fortified basement levels of the fortified White House. She was a strong, attractive, woman in a sleekly fashionable but practical dress. She was also not American but a Havenlander long term infiltrator sent to help make sure that the USA remained strong against threats that most US people had no idea existed but also ones that they knew of. This was for the sake of the Havenlands, the whole world, and not just that one nation.

She spoke to the Rainbowwoman, a female counterpart to the Rainbowman, in the internationalist language known as Esperanto. "The energy patterns indicate that the influences are coming from the Lunar Labyrinth but also from inside our world. They are also coming from the future, and past, along with the present. We may be more advanced than Homo Sapiens Sapiens but you must know far more than we Havenlanders do."

The amazingly elegant Rainbowwoman, who was in a long flowing dress, smiled sweetly-sourly. "You know that there is a limit to what knowledge that we can, and will, give you but we do know more. The Earth has been transforming from the OldEarth to the NewEarth and that has been a transformation going through time as well as space; the very past has been transforming. The world is expanding, adding new geographical features, absorbing others into itself. Soon another transformational jump will take place of the kind that added the Continent of Mist and the Shadow Continent to this world, along with the Terran Labyrinth, the Terran Underworld and the Terran Coreworld."

Edited by Maharg67

One 33.2[54]{54}

Fiona, that not being her Havenlander name, indicated the Shadow Continent on the map. "The Greynari appear to be drawn to the northern most tip of that darkest of places, the Piercing Subcontinent, where fifteen nuclear weapons were used to destroy the heartland of the Zaztek Empire."

The evil Zazteks may have dwelt on the Shadow Continent but even they were unwilling to go into its 'Heart of Darkness', into the 'shadow inside the shadow'. The reasons for destroying the Zaztek Empire were many, and pressing, but rarely spoken of except in secret think tanks, leadership councils and other such times and places. UN Peacekeepers patrolled the ocean waters out from the Shadow Continent but never approached it though some outer islands had been turned into bases. The only exception was another subcontinent known as Junglenam where there was a big UN Colony and a constant savage conflict of the secretive Junglenam War; what mostly made it secret was that people did not want to think about it.

The Rainbowwoman nodded. "Yes, they are so in a primary way but also to two other primary locations on this world. Your plans for the USA are largely well thought out but I have some important modifications to suggest."

The president turned to the celestial entity. "We will most likely take your advise, after careful consideration, as we tend to do, though I get the impression that we will not like some of your suggestions."

The other nodded. "You will not!" Then she began to make those suggestions and soon President Fiona McClellan was frowning with moderate hardness.

One 33a

Deep, in the Terran Underworld, the city of Atlantis jutted above a great suncavernland ocean, on a great tabletop mountain, on one grand island of three, beneath the permanent cloudsky that was a feature of any suncavern or suncavernland. Despite the name of the city, the people there were not true survivors of the Original Atlantis; those dwelt under a dome on the floor of a deep part of the Atlantic Ocean, being the Blooding Faction.

There stood great metallic stone structures far more ancient than the rest of the ancient city around them. Humans bustled there but other entities also such as centaurs, gnomes, dwarns (dwarves), semihumans, demihumans, special nature subhumans and others.

Great mosaic archways rose above sculpture sided laneways while great blocks of shiny rock were carved into useful structures of temples, apartment complexes, enclosed markets, factories and much more.

The woman infiltrator took into the beauty of Atlantis but also the fact that only a minority of humans wore fineries or floated through the open ways in semi-enclosed bubbles. Others were forbidden to do so, were draped in duller clothes, were made to walk or to cycle or to use more basic electric wheeled vehicles. Except that is elite soldiers in shiny energy armour and holding rifle like rayguns.

It was not the original Atlantis, being the ninth one to be built in yet another location. Despite the propaganda of the current, oppressive, foolish government it was very far from being the most enlightened, advanced and efficient.

It was information that she was after but also to assist the Antlantian rebel movement who were fighting to bring back the better aspects of past Atlantis nations. Not that the 9th Atlantis had much information, in general, to offer. It had lost a great deal over the centuries and did not even know how to do more than to maintain its so called elite technologies; that is technologies now used by-for the elites that once were common to all. What had been called elite technologies, in the Original Atlantis, were long gone.

She was the Eternal Wanderer, ever drifting but staying in one place. She was only sometimes a she, like all True Eternals except for one exception. Like all True Eternals, she was but one expression, or avatar, of the Eternal Wanderer.

Corrupted bioyie-humans were the elite of that version of Atlantis where basic sail-engine fishing vessels went out into the great Atlantis Bay. There, beneath the surface of the waters, lay the sunken remains of the 8th Atlantis. Tarsha was concerned that the information that she sought was not in the Atlantis, that she was walking through in her modest upper middle class robes, but in the Sunken Atlantis in the bay.

When the air attack began she, like those around her, raced into one of the shelter alcoves and huddled there. Primitive jet aircraft, of the enemy alliance, were soon flying through the sky above as they spat rockets at the city, strafed it with large bullets and dropped bombs. Yet they made only limited impact as imperfect force shields knocked back most of the efforts. Now and then a pale, pulsating, beam of energies sprang up from the city and one of the jet fighter-bombers would disintegrate dramatically.

Then the enemy aircraft were gone; it had been a reminder that the enemies, of Atlantis, were still out there and had not forgotten, or forgiven, the past crimes of that citystate. Yes, the elite, of Atlantis, had caused suffering to other nations by conquering, oppressing and exploiting them until thrown off by a great rebellion.

She returned to walking as if busily seeking to carry out the duties of the person she was pretending to be.

Edited by Maharg67

One 34.1[55]{55}

CrazyCrossing was rough looking even compared to the half completed Tarrytown for it was a fringer settlement of exiles, misfits, petty criminals on the run and others who could not, would not, live in the official settlements. On the edges of a big, fast, flowing rocky river, CrazyCrossing was named for the semiofficial ferry service that it ran across that river. A big ferry barge, held more secure with great thick metal cables, crossed the river both ways; it did so at least four times a Lunar Labyrinth light-dark cycle or LLLDC.

When the replica of a basic rugged military six wheeled truck appeared, being an ambulance, with a sparkling shimmer it did so with three soldiers and three military paramedics along with two healthy looking soldier patients. The appearance of the truck was sort of expected by a rough group of locals but not that of the military plasticy androids. The curious androids looked something like the cheap green plastic soldiers that many children had played with but so did the truck.

The vehicle, and figures, appeared inside a big metallic stone alcove and it had filled briefly with the sparkling shimmer that was now gone. Around them was a great glowcavern with the falsely fragile, gracefully beautiful, looking glowcrystal above. There were also metallic stone cones, globes and other shapes that were often part sunken into cavern walls. As was normal for such places, it had a feeling of incredible age to it, of a feeling of 'subtle alien quality'.

Tired looking Anditom, a man-boy in a colourful jumpsuit, shivered as he had been the one who had 'summoned' the vehicle with much effort and who was now tired. His angry, frightened, parents were more focused on the health of their son than they were on the truck.

The father spoke to the scar faced criminal thug who had forced Anditom to do the 'summoning' despite that doing so endangered the man-boy's health. "Well, you got what you wanted. That is a truck you can use to carry out your nasty schemes with."

Edited by Maharg67

One 34.2[56]{56}

Sandrin grinned, being a slowly rejuvenated man who still managed to look like a tawdry thug. He spoke with a sneer in his voice but he often did so. He liked to hurt people, to feel powerful at other people's expense. "Nnnaaa, I think the big fatty can do better than that. Anyway, I am not sure I like the look of those soldiers."

The petty crime lord had been trying to take over CrazyCrossing for some weeks but had been failing. Upon learning that Anditom was a 'summoner' he had kidnapped him and Anditom's parents with the help of four thugs. His hopes were to obtain some useful resources to take over CrazyCrossing with.

The bullet shot rang out from an plastic-android's gun and Sandrin died as a bullet smashed through his head, being an almost perfect shot. The thugs tried to bring into action their crazy mixture of guns but more gun shots struck them down even as they reached for their weapons.

Anditom, who was far from stupid as too many people assumed that he was, spoke. "The Green Plastic Soldiers are my friends, they love me, and so they made sure that the bad man would not do me harm. Because I love you they will care for you and the others. More of the Green Plastic Soldiers are coming. They came to me because they are just like my plastic green soldiers and because I wanted them to protect us from the baddies."

The quiet plastic-androids were moving the truck, that hummed quietly with an electric motor, out of the ancient metallic stone alcove; soon after they had done so the ghostly image of another vehicle had appeared that was slowly, but visibly, becoming more solid.

One 34a

Reports, of the appearance of the Green Plastic Soldiers, were quick to spread to powerful factions in the Known Lunar Labyrinth, both overt and covert. The implications of such an amazing manifestation, through the combination of a human mind and an ancient alien power artefact, were both amazing and also deeply disturbing. If it could happen once, it could happen again and might have happened before, might be happening elsewhere.

Efforts to explore, to chart, to otherwise analyse, ancient artefacts were multiplied along with those to find those minds that could interact with them in very unconventional means of great impact. Both efforts would take up valuable resources and would prove to be difficult amongst a largely poorly mapped KLL and a population growing with daunting speed.

Various failures of the previous administration systems, of the KLL, were exposed; it was proven that they were corrupt, inefficient, lazy and fearful of the KLL's daunting size and sometimes exotic nature. Generally the rise of Unity was helping to change that for the better.

Edited by Maharg67

One 35.1[57]{57}

The Green Plastic Soldiers, and their vehicles, multiplied in number. With the trucks often came trailers or towed guns or other towed items. There were armoured vehicles also being armoured cars with gun turrets, battletanks with cannons but also variations of these. There were Green Plastic Dogs also. Then there were helicopters being medium sized and of a basic variation.

Jack saw them when he came to CrazyCrossing to do some trading and out of curiosity because of strange stories about the exotic green soldiers. Pausing high on a ledge of one glowcavern wall, he crouched behind tangler-bushes and carefully observed the strange military forces that now occupied the town. Yet CrazyCrossing seemed quiet, perhaps too quiet for the kind of settlement that it was.

He 'sensed' the supersoldiers join him with Jessie being in command of a platoon of 13 other metaclones. Jack gave the black clad Jessie a mild grin, admiring how her armour was tight against her body. She just sighed softly.

Jessie spoke. "If you have finished ogling me, Jack, you can listen to what we have learned."

Jack was not at all contrite. "The man-boy Anditom was forced to summon something by the stupid criminal named Sandrin who got more than he bargained for. He and his thugs were all killed by the Green Plastic Soldiers. They are centered on Anditom, on protecting him and serving his wishes, though now there are commanding officers amongst them. The army keeps growing with more vehicles, soldiers, others appearing in three different alcoves."

Jessie slapped him softly across his face, that is softly for a supersoldier. "Yes, we have discovered the same. The plastic-androids are odd copy, reflections, of basic plastic toy soldiers as are the dogs, the vehicles and the trailers. Their weapons generate projectiles from inside when charged with electricity including the rocket and missile launchers.

Jack rubbed his face and gave another mild grin. "And?"

She smiled some more at him. "They are primarily an infantry force equipped with trucks but about half their machines are armoured vehicles that are tracked, wheeled or are half-tracks with both. They have medical, technical, mechanical, administration, command and other special elements."

Edited by Maharg67