Post here if you need voice actors for mods, or if you'd offer you

simplywayne90

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm willing to do any voice acting if need be, my voice is relatively flexible so if you need it just Pm or something.

Some of the voice actors I've heard are awful, so I'd love to extend my services for anyone in need. While I have no experience in doing so yet, I have plenty of experience in acting from college and gradeschool. American Male. I can do a variety of voices, but I cannot do high pitches.

Hit me up on Steam as I'm not on here anywhere near as frequently.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197977765371

I'm available for voicin' dudes. Or ghouls I guess.

My default accent is American, but I can do just about any other accent you could ever want. My voice is naturally on the deeper scale but I can go higher if need be. I've voiced several mods already and I'm awesome. Send me a message if you want a demo read or something.

What mods have you voiced in?

I've done a few! I think the biggest one I've done was the pimp in New Vegas bounties 2 or the aforementioned upcoming companion/quest mod.

I'm available for voicin' dudes. Or ghouls I guess.

My default accent is American, but I can do just about any other accent you could ever want. My voice is naturally on the deeper scale but I can go higher if need be. I've voiced several mods already and I'm awesome. Send me a message if you want a demo read or something.

What mods have you voiced in?

I've done a few! I think the biggest one I've done was the pimp in New Vegas bounties 2 or the aforementioned upcoming companion/quest mod.

Well if you are a voice actor in any of Someguy's mods you can deliver

I'm a film student aspiring and learning to direct, act, and scriptwrite. Have a chunk of time before my classes start up in the fall again and have been looking for a bit of practice and exercise through voluntary acting. I'm an eighteen year old male from the Midwest, currently attending school in the Chicago area. Contact me via PMs if you're interested in throwing some work my way, I'll be very active and able to respond within the day in most cases.

Hello everyone! I'm looking for someone who can do supermutant impression(not nightkin). I don't expect you to perfectly simulate supermutant voice of course. The mod is very big. If you are interested in my offer, feel free to contact me via PM. Thanks!

I'd like to make an offer, and ask for help in the same post.

I need a Creole ghoul with a flair for the dramatic. (A bit of shouting.)

I am willing to do voice work for your mod. I can do a pretty good Southern accent, and my voice is quite deep.

Hello my name is River Parent (xkardian) and i'm a voice actor with little experience at this, but im willing and free most days. If you wish to use me for a mod just ask and I will get back to you as soon as i can.

My skype is xkard14 (it will be easier to get a hold of me that way)

Thank you.

Edited by xkard