Post here if you need voice actors for mods, or if you'd offer you

simplywayne90

Requesting voice acting for a mod.

I need 7 males and 1 female to voice act for a mod that I have now deemed complete.

No special accents/talents required. Just have a decent mic with no background noise coming through.

Message me if you have interest, and I will give you more details about the mod and lines you will be acting.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I just released this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/59708/?

It's a companion based off of the character Claptrap from the Borderlands games. So I need to find someone who can do a decent impression of David Eddings' Claptrap voice. If anyone isn't sure what the heck I'm talking about, look up Borderlands Claptrap on google (or whatever search engine you use).

If anyone thinks they can do a good impression of Claptrap and wants to voice the mod, send me a message!

Some of you are very well aware of the progress made on my "little" project, but I have one last request for the meat of the content. I need... 1 actress to speak a hand full of lines for 'Patty' who, will be making a brief appearance in the actual mod. I can go ahead and give you the basic information: 10 lines, your voice will be... 'modulated' given what happened to 'Patty' in Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel, and you will of course be given a lovely place in my credits list.

If you are interested then just drop me a message. Of course, if you want a proof of concept before agreeing to help me, then I would be more than happy to send you the latest esp offsite download. :sleep:

Hi everyone

i have a lot of free time on my hands and would love to do some voice work for anyone that need help with a mod. i am near 50 with a medium to deep voice i was born in the north but raised in southern America. after living in the south for 25 + year i do have a little southern accent but it so slight it's hard to pinpoint my place of origin. i have been told many time that i have a sexy voice it's been described as a deep radio voice and i am fairly good at changing it if someone need more then one npc done in the same mod. if you would like to hear my voice or have me read for you pm me here and we can hook up in my TS3.

Hello All,

I've been a haunt on the nexus for a long while, I'm an avid gamer and a huge fan of well produced large scale mods for games such as Fallout or TES, things like well written quest mods with interesting characters.

As a professional voice over artist with a good quality home VO Studio (from which I do a lot of my work), I thought it time that I offer my support, free of charge, to the modding community that I have come to rely on for my continued enjoyment of many, many games. With years of experience in Animation and Narration, I am happy to fill either an advisory or performance role in mods here on the nexus.

Actor Stats

Age Range: 12 - 30 (able to do elderly)

Natural Vocal Type: Clear, articulate, youthful

Active Member: Yes

Experience: Three years experience working as a voice artist for cartoon animation and audio-book narration

Accents: Neutral English (Natural Voice), RP, Cockney, Scottish, General American, Brooklyn, General Germanic and Northern Europe, Australian

Editing Skills: I'm happy to cut and edit my own files, but I'll not be adding any special effects for voices

Voice Sample - Commercial Audio Reel (not video game specific, includes advertisements, narration, and animation. Doesn't include American accents, but I am more than capable of doing them): https://soundcloud.c...hemian_romantic

Anyone looking for an artist, feel free to PM me.

Cheers,

BohemianRomantic

I can do Voice Acting for anyone if they want.

Some things about me.

I like to do different voices such as Herbert the Pervert, Cleveland, Russian Accent, African Accent, Normal Heavy Voice, Normal Light Voice and a few others.

I also speak Russian though English is my first language and I lived in America my whole life. (No I do not have a real life Russian Accent and no I never did.)

So if anyone is interested in getting some voice lines done then P.M me. I don't know how good I will be but at least I am free.

My age is 18.

I can also do really old people voice acting and 15+ of age voice acting.

Again I am free.

I is smart

I is free

Hire me

Edited by RussainFury

Professional Radio DJ in rl. Willing to voice act what ever, have studio grade microphones here at the house, editing software etc. Capable of making samples as well for say custom gun sounds or whatever. Let me know if you are looking for someone to do some npc voices. I have a a Chicago Accent naturally, not cartoon "Da Bears. More liek "Hey guy quit bustin' ma' bawlz. You see dis, heez busting my bawlz ova here..."

Edited by ApocNizmith