Post here if you need voice actors for mods, or if you'd offer you

simplywayne90

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear some success stories here, Anyways I'm linking this thread to the Daily Jobs mod idea, which has not been started by any modders, but already several members have volunteered to voice parts in it if someone makes it.

Daily Jobs Mod Ideas

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/2193/dailyjobsthread.png

Edited by simplywayne90

Hey there... Mr. Cox here..

Im offering my services as a Voice Actor again...

Examples: I spoke Malcolm in the Phalanx Mod (wich is now part of fook) made by tarrant.

I spoke an elder in "Adash - A city of magic" (german version) and some other small mods...

I can offer high class recording in a full studio work enviroment.

I attached an older "example voice file"

if you want me to voice act in your mod, mail me @

[email protected]

because i don´t check the forums that often...

thanx!

Just to report in, I've finished recording voice work for the main character (Mr. Franco) in The Collector and a marijuana mod (forthcoming), with several other projects coming up. All the modders I've worked with have enjoyed my work and sound quality, and one has chose to work with me again.

So keep those mod voice requests coming. I'm a VO actor who gets it DONE! :)

Just to report in, I've finished recording voice work for the main character (Mr. Franco) in The Collector and a marijuana mod (forthcoming), with several other projects coming up. All the modders I've worked with have enjoyed my work and sound quality, and one has chose to work with me again.

So keep those mod voice requests coming. I'm a VO actor who gets it DONE! :)

I can copy that, he's reliable, delivering good work and - of course - good quality! :)