Post here if you need voice actors for mods, or if you'd offer you

simplywayne90

Hmm Soon I'm hoping there will be a good Cassidy made by Tribalizer, Now would anyone like to voice Cass' father From Fallout 2?

Heres a description of him from "The Vault"

"His long history of adventuring have left him in a less than perfect state, including a metal plate in his head, tons of old wounds, lack of an eye and memory of severe wounds, including a knifing in 2203 and gun wounds from 2201, 2195 and 2199[2]. Yet, despite his state, his skill with a rifle is nothing short of excellent - he is the best marksman the player can get"

"Despite his life of violence, he is a very kind and polite person, at least to people he respects. Anyone who gets on his bad side can expect to be treated no better than dirt, usually accompanied by a number of curses from Cassidy's sizable catalog of insults."

And here are photos from unused files in Fallout 2, They all look different and were never used

http://i54.tinypic.com/a9pumt.jpg

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/498/cassy.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/bg62x3.png

Edited by simplywayne90

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.

I'm in need of a voice actor for a small (tiny) mod I'm making for New Vegas. The mod is already done and the only thing missing is the dialogue. I want a military radio kind of voice (no significant accent if that is possible) for about two lines of dialogue. If anyone is interested, please PM me and I will send you the lines.

Thank you.

About doing Cassidy's voice,

I'd perfer an older man with a deep voice if possible, as Cassidy is estimated to be either in his 50's or older but still very tough and manly sounding.

http://i54.tinypic.com/a9pumt.jpg

Also if any female readers could we are also looking for someone to add lines to Cass' dialog since he is her father, we'd like someone who sounds similar to her but don't let that discourage you since you may have a good voice as well.

Thanks for reading everone! I never knew this thread would become so popular when I made it!

Edited by simplywayne90

I won't need one for a while, but just to see if anyone's interested, I'm currently working on a mod to create an Enclave player companion and could really use someone who has decent equipment and can pull off a military-sounding character well, as I sincerely doubt I could even if I had the equipment, and I want the mod to be voice-acted to make it as good as possible.

The voice work will be fairly extensive, as I want the character to have interesting conversations and a believable and fleshed-out backstory, but you'd be free to complete it at your leisure.

In any case, the mod won't be ready for beta likely for some time, so this is just an advance notice. PM me if you're interested and can do a military/badass/gruff voice. Voice age of a middle-aged man would be ideal, but I can change the character to accommodate whatever your voice type happens to be.

If you happen to be on Youtube, I have a decent-sized subscriber following (roughly 7k at the moment) for Fallout videos and it would be my pleasure to repeatedly extol the virtues of your channel/voice acting (if you want more work) to the high heavens as recompense for helping me out. :D

I understand that people may be reluctant to voice for a not-yet-completed mod, so I can promise I won't ask you to voice anything until I can present you with a working player companion who has unvoiced dialogue already working. I just want to try and get a voice actor as early as possible because there's going to be a fair bit of dialogue that needs voicing.

Edited by TheTuna