Post here if you need voice actors for mods, or if you'd offer you

simplywayne90

You europeans could be great for mods involving travelers, the commonwealth, or possible vaults. Since someone could always say oh vault so and so only had european immigrants in it. etc. and the commonwealth is whats left of New England, yanks tend to have european-ish accents occasionally. So thats good well have a good supply of european voice actors. Perhaps a few female voices will pop up soon so we don't see all male characters in these mods.

European refugees would be plausible, and locked in a vault their accents wouldn't have been diluted. Fugees aren't always dirt poor and they have a habit of carrying grudges and feuds to their new homes which gives you more to work with.

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, I've never voice acted before, but I'd be willing to try.

I am an 18 year old male suited for younger male characters; not children (though I could try to go higher-pitched), but teenage male characters. I have a midwestern American accent, and I'm from Indiana.

I admit, I don't do the grizzled badass voice very well, so look elsewhere for that. But, like I offered to do for sagittarius22, I might be able to pull off a character like Butch DeLoria.

Edited by someguynamedjoe

If anyone would like to look into this idea I'll post a link for it at the bottom of the post

While I was trying to think of a way to voice my future mod (Halo's Guilty Spark), I came across voice changer programs, and thought that modders, or potential voice actors might use them to make your voice perfect for the part you are trying to voice, and maybe get rid of the amatuer sounds of most microphones (since most of us don't have $200 microphones, and a soundproof room to cancel background noise)

Just a thought to help things along, as I always attempt.

Heres one thats freeware and reputed to be good, I "attained" a professional version for myself but I'm sure the freeware version will suit our modding needs.

MorphVox

I hope this helps some of you.

I im making a mod for a Mid-Western Brotherhood Air Ship also known as Fallout Tactics. Im going to need someone who sounds like the guy from full metal jacket to play Paladin Rychek, a woman to play Paladin Emerald Solo, Someone who can play Elder Barnaky.

and all the actors must be able to do at least two voices or at least make you one voice sound a bit different.

There will also be Gouls, Super Mutants, and "Intelligent" DeathClaws on board

So also i would need someone who had any of the following Raspy (Gouls), Deep (Muties), or Demonic (Deathclaw) voice.

Please ether responed to this comment or PM me

Thanks, PaladinVoci

Hi all. I am a professional voice actor that will lend my talent for free to good mod projects. For more info on me and my demo reel please visit http://voicepirates.com.

I just ask the script be well written and the mod is actually going to be something other than vaporware.

Buccaneer Dan

Ok Dan thanks man i would love to have you on Board "no pirate joke intended" can you do a male drill sergeant voice like the man from full Metal Jacket?? Edited by PaladinVoci

You europeans could be great for mods involving travelers, the commonwealth, or possible vaults. Since someone could always say oh vault so and so only had european immigrants in it. etc. and the commonwealth is whats left of New England, yanks tend to have european-ish accents occasionally. So thats good well have a good supply of european voice actors. Perhaps a few female voices will pop up soon so we don't see all male characters in these mods.

European refugees would be plausible, and locked in a vault their accents wouldn't have been diluted. Fugees aren't always dirt poor and they have a habit of carrying grudges and feuds to their new homes which gives you more to work with.

Keep in mind Moriarty from FO3 came to the US as a child, from Ireland/scottland not sure which, but point is, there are still those who travel acrossed seas.