• 31 - 40
    • 41 - 50
    • 51 - 60
    • 61+

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the age I am now I feel like I'm three days older than Dirt!

I'm not saying I am older than dirt but I remember when it smelled new and the moon was the size of a silver dollar... :smile:

I have enough problems with myself already, don't need a woman around to aggravate the situation.

Thought I'd read on here that you'd "picked up a dishwasher" ... did you already need to send her back to the shop?

• 3 weeks later...

I have enough problems with myself already, don't need a woman around to aggravate the situation.

Thought I'd read on here that you'd "picked up a dishwasher" ... did you already need to send her back to the shop?

She was the one that picked *me* up. Moved in a few weeks ago and we're still sorting things out. No dishwasher. We're using Greek plates. They get smashed after use.

She was the one that picked *me* up. Moved in a few weeks ago and we're still sorting things out. No dishwasher. We're using Greek plates. They get smashed after use.

Now there's one solution that has never come to mind for me. Do you need to wear any special footwear around the house, or do the socks and slippers suffice? :laugh:

Just had a thought ...

I am now exactly one day older than I was yesterday ... hang on a sec ... now I'm one day and one second older ...

I'll have to get back to you on this whole age thing.