New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I'm having some issues finding an old quest mod, and if you're up for it, a strange perk mod. One of the quest or the quest, involves a house overlooking novac that's blocked by an electric tower, which you help destroy. One of the perks from the perk mod gives you an ability to craft chems with permanent effects. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm having some issues finding an old quest mod, and if you're up for it, a strange perk mod. One of the quest or the quest, involves a house overlooking novac that's blocked by an electric tower, which you help destroy. One of the perks from the perk mod gives you an ability to craft chems with permanent effects. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I'm not sure about the perk mod you're talking about, but the quest mod you're referring to is Tales From the Burning Sands, made by the inestimable Puce Moose.

Quite late to reply but is the perk mod you're looking for Librarian of the Wastes?

Is there a mod that contains the various monster mod creatures, but doesn't add any to the world or spawn lists? I'm looking to just add a few specific monsters to certain areas, rather than spawning across the wasteland.
I could have sworn I'd seen the mod variation long ago. but I've been away from nv for a while, so I can't quite remember. Maybe I imagined it?

Hi there! Does anybody know where I can find this brown retex of the Ranger Clothes, please? I already checked the mods in the image but it wasn't there.

http://staticdelivery.nexusmods.com/mods/130/images/54398-1-1426822392.jpg