New Vegas Mod Detectives

myrmaad

I'm sure I've seen this mod before but couldn't find it or anything that did the same job. All this mod did was change the glow emitted from the pip-boy in 3rd person view (not the light but the actual glow from the screen) to amber (or it may be the colour of your HUD I can't remember). It always irritated me that the amber HUD is selected by default but the screen shows up as green. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I've seen this mod before but couldn't find it or anything that did the same job. All this mod did was change the glow emitted from the pip-boy in 3rd person view (not the light but the actual glow from the screen) to amber (or it may be the colour of your HUD I can't remember). It always irritated me that the amber HUD is selected by default but the screen shows up as green. Thanks in advance.

Something like this?

Pip-Boy Light Colours

Hello there I have been looking for a mod about the Brotherhood of Steel on nexus its a old mod it might be hidden or taken ofline ..I just don't know and I don't remember the mods name..

It was a mod that expanded on the original Brotherhood of Steel Quests in the main game and it even expanded the main Brotherhood base in the Mojave area it did many things and was voice acted i believe and it migh even given you a follower/companion of the brotherhood but again i might be misstaken ...

It was once reported in a overview of a gaming website newssite thats how i found it most intersting ... I might even have it on disk but anytime i connect my DVD writer my ssd wont reconize so my system wont start up then so I need to wait 12 -15 daays.
After that I can Buy a external dvd reader/writer to check one or some of my disks if they are readeble ....

So in a nutshelll I am looking for a Brotherhood mods wich expands on the base BOS section of the game and it is form 2015 2016 or even before i dont excacty remember when Fallout New Vegas came out , it had voice acting and a possible follower that might even be equiped with a supersledge and it might even be a female ( or male follower)

I tried searching using the words "Brotherhood of Steel" "Steel" but not Brotherhood as a search yet ...

If anybody still comes here and has an idea .... Id even be interested in other BOS quests / action / base (buildings) mods so if you know a good one please do tell . i like to keep my games Lorewise in shape/correct

Thank you for your time

Bshell signign out

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I could have sworn that once upon a time there was a mod that was filling out the divide, pre-destruction. Still a wip. But I am starting to think I imagined it... I can't remember what it was called and can't find anything like that now. Any ideas?
Thanks

Someone knows a good texture in HD for Maria? I want it to be exactly the same as the base game, but with good definition, where I can see clearly the saint.

I could have sworn that once upon a time there was a mod that was filling out the divide, pre-destruction. Still a wip. But I am starting to think I imagined it... I can't remember what it was called and can't find anything like that now. Any ideas?

Thanks

Maye you are thinking of the Long 15 reborn mod?

Thanks

Maye you are thinking of the Long 15 reborn mod?

It had to do with hopevlle. It doesn't seem to exist on the nexus though.