Paid mods for skyrim workshop on steam

Nexures

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind Steam workshop whatsoever, expect that REALLY BAD SEARCHING RESULTS!

I guess why not? If someone made a really big mod that drained his life, why not get paid for it?

Of course I'm talking big dlc like mods that as big as skyrim, I will not pay 5$ for a sexy follower pack.

I'm not going to express my opinion for fear that it would condemn me later. In saying that I have and will always supported Nexus Mods and the Skyrim modding community with donations. Now give me some of that popcorn Jokerine and let the show begin. LOL!

Is that the least amount you can pay for it? I know there are multiple set payments to pay for mods...

by the way...people's comments on Steam are getting deleted. [sigh]...the community is not happy. Obviously.

Edited by AtirusGaming

Still, think about it. If a mod earned a lot (a big new land mods or something.) they will be able to have better, bigger and more stable staff to make even bigger mods faster.

I recall that there was a mod that changes oblivion to another game, I will pay for that. Also I will be happy to pay for dragonborn galley and beyond skyrim. Very big mods that fill your time.