Paid mods for skyrim workshop on steam

Nexures

While I do not like spending more money(i'm very frugal for some reason) I don't really see this as a huge problem.

However I have two concerns:

First is if the community trys to copy the payed mods to make them free. I really hope nobody is advocating for this because it is a trashy thing to do.

Second, I really hope the community won't pay 5 dollars for big titty mods or whatever, the community can make this work if they are very cheap about what they buy, we need to show that only expansion mods are worth more than $0.50.

The only mod on the system which I have respect for is midas magic but I really don't think it is worth its current price, he needs to make it worth it if he wants that amount of money.

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was not more than a month ago when I was talked down to for offering commission for people to join my modding project. I seriously hope the person who tried to belittle me did not know this was coming, otherwise they are very petty.

I don't see how it can be realistic to charge for a mod, no matter how amazing it is. I say this as someone who is prepared to pay for help.

Edited by Levantinium

I looked at some of the mods. When I looks at at it, I thought to myself, this is not modding, this not steam workshop.

Add a donation button for steam workshop ( I will start making way bigger mods that way.) then it great, but not this.