The last movie you watched thread

HellsMaster

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Captain Fantastic is another movie that shied away from showing humans who pick their food from where ever it grows without have learned how it got there in the first place.

Captain Fantastic is about a young man who rejects the decaying world of wealth and power; to become a survivalist, not a H.I.P.P.I.E. His family is rich in knowledge and has survival skills that out matches even some of the most powerful wealthy people's on Earth.

Another Rich and richer movie about those whose lives intertwine with their differences of lifestyle. Nicely tucked in were the ills we share, the wife of the captain had a condition which made her suffer, but it wasn't the aim of the movie to tell that story.

That story would require a documentary about the damages to babies health that are from the landscape being poisoned to rid insects and arachnids from homes, yards, Golf courses, track and field yards, baseball fields, and football stadiums.

The poisons are so frequently used for protecting farm crops, are not noted, as having anything to do with the cause of birth defects; as well as, effecting young children's mental and physical growth is ignored.

Might as well watch movies about purple dinosaurs; or flying baby elephants whose mentor is a mouse and gets drunk and sees pink elephants dancing around in a parade.

• 2 weeks later...

The Conjurer 2

Heart breaking at times, really horribly scary, and a full of surprises. The show is definitely not a fun ghost movie. It falls within the category I think of when I think about the Television series, "One Step Beyond".

I saw, The Grudge, and it had some terrifying shockers which, like Hitchcock movies, had the movie synchronized with the music. The second Grudge movie lost that music synchronization timing so the fright moments effects were lost.

The first, The Grudge, for those people not familiar with Hitchkock movies, it was like the warning music in the movie JAW's too. The music warned us of danger, even so, when the ghostly apparition appeared it was always a surprising fright just like when the great white shark appeared too to attack.