Path of Sorcery - Magic Perk Overhaul (WIP)

steelfeathers

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's the final push going?

Well, hoping Beyond Skyrim isn't eating all the time, leaving it in the dust.

Worries aside, what would define "acting against a Divine's teachings"? Stuff like using a physical weapon against enemies while you got blessed by Julianos, the divine of magic?

Edited by AfroGamerNinja

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good news, everyone! I'm not dead!

Even better, I've picked up working on this mod again. I'm rounding off the last bits of the Restoration and Illusion trees, and then it will be time for rigorous testing.

I apologize for my long absence, but I had two family members die within the last few months, and that really killed all my inspiration for a while there.

But in any case, I'll hopefully have something to show for all my hard work soon. Stay tuned.

Okay, I could use a bit of input from you guys.

What should the Patron God guardians be for Azura and Boethiah?

Right now all the aedra guardians are various humanoids. Mephala is a venomous spider that can sneak and is invisible out of combat. Nocturnal is a lucky rabbit that doesn't fight, but provides all sorts of good luck bonuses. But I'm drawing a blank as for what the guardians for Azura and Boethiah should be. Any ideas?

Beta testers wanted!!

If you want to help test this mod (and help me release it faster), leave a comment below and I'll PM you a beta copy of the mod.

(HOWEVER, keep in mind that this is a BETA copy, not an "early release" - there will be debug messages and errors abound. That's why I need help - to ferret out the errores and fix them for the full release.)