Where are we at with the redesign?

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #29709330. #29710115, #29710200, #29716855, #29718125 are all replies on the same post.

setiweb wrote: The lead singer from Genesis? Way to go! Guess he's branching out.

;)
onabee wrote: I doubt that this is THE Phil Collins ;) Or?
Fequois wrote: That would be Peter Gabriel. Phil Collins' only place is behind the drums. :c
janishewski wrote: That was even better when it was posted an hour ago. Congrats.
setiweb wrote:
That was even better when it was posted an hour ago. Congrats.

You read all the comments? That only leads to insanity and gets your knickers in a twist. Case in point.

I doubt too. Paul wrote "Phill", not "Phil". ;) Or?

When using this already fantastic site, it's easy to forget the continuous hard work that goes into maintaining and developing it! The smoothness means you are doing a brilliant job at Nexus. I look forward to your developments! And my thanks for what you do. I spend a lot of time on here and it's a good experience.

The site can definitely be streamlined a bit more, but I'm sure that's exactly what they are working towards in the new redesign.

Now I'm wondering what UI package they may be thinking of using, if any. Kendo UI or maybe more commonly Bootstrap? I will be interesting to see the changes either way. :)