All those boarded up homes and stores...

yzerman19

make me very, very sad. Hopefully, they will become unboarded up someday. That would be so fun to explore a lot more...cripe, even quest modders could pick and choose certain homes or other buildigs that could be used in their quests. Sort of like we need a "Real Estate Agent for Modding," so that he makes sure certain buildings are left boarded up for future mod use, but the majority can be just redone and empty.

Sadly, bethesda sticks to its habits and gave us large towns and citys with little space to explore, once the modkit is out however, it will be quite easy, although time consuming to create indoor cells, or maybe preferable outdoor ones for concord in example. So you can take it as a given, there will be tons of content mods taking care of this.

I've already gone through and picked out a few particular buildings I am going to be using in my mod. I love having these boarded up buildings, as it is less likely to have comparability issues compared to if I had to go through and add a new building to the vanilla world.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm98/Supernaut14/The%20Silver%20Shroud/2015-12-19_00019.jpg

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm98/Supernaut14/The%20Silver%20Shroud/2015-12-19_00020.jpg

the easiest way to do it is plop a door on the front and make a new interior cell as they did in skyrim for the most part. I mean you could gut out the houses and make it part of the world space, but that would involve far more work than just essentially adding a portal to a new cell.

One of the most well downloaded mods of the past fallout did just this, add stuff to the boarder houses. I'm sure someone would make something like it.

I remember this one, the interiors project right? Hopefully someone will make an FO4 equivalent.

A little birdie told me some people have already expressed plans to do such things. My eyeballs are all over a certain place and I will fight people for it, lol.

One of the most well downloaded mods of the past fallout did just this, add stuff to the boarder houses. I'm sure someone would make something like it.

I remember this one, the interiors project right? Hopefully someone will make an FO4 equivalent.

A little birdie told me some people have already expressed plans to do such things. My eyeballs are all over a certain place and I will fight people for it, lol.

Awesome, can't wait ^^ Have that little birdy of yours relay some good luck ;]