Romance

JackTrenton

Why it wrong?

I do it not for RP reasons, but if was a first run, I don't want to the main quest as the last quest. Plus, I feel more free.

There is no such thing as a 'better' way to play a videogame. Nobody should tell anyone that their particular way of playing is superior or inferior.

I personally play somewhere in a balanced area between progressing the main quest and side quests. I personally like the pacing of doing a few side quests, then progressing the story, then getting somewhere new, doing some of the side quests there, and then progressing a bit more.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, some things objectively work better than others in various games. Trying to get the main quest done first in FO3 and NV didn't work too well for me :wink:

So I kinda erred on the side of caution in FO4, avoiding doing anything even remotely main-quest related for a while. Well, that and I really didn't want that odd looking kid back :tongue:

Well, true, after meeting Father for the first time -- and GOOD THOR, he looked even uglier and more... Innsmouth grown up -- I wanted to make real good friends with everyone that could help me nuke him. Only nuclear fire could protect the world from the abomination I had spawned. Here, lemme do some sidequests for y'all, then you'll help me nuke ol' assface, ok? Ok, guys? :wink:

But to return to romance, you know, it would be nice to romance Curie as a robot. What? I like my women pale, short and round. Kinda like mom :wink:

Well, true, after meeting Father for the first time -- and GOOD THOR, he looked even uglier and more... Innsmouth grown up -- I wanted to make real good friends with everyone that could help me nuke him. Only nuclear fire could protect the world from the abomination I had spawned. Here, lemme do some sidequests for y'all, then you'll help me nuke ol' assface, ok? Ok, guys? :wink:

But to return to romance, you know, it would be nice to romance Curie as a robot. What? I like my women pale, short and round. Kinda like mom :wink:

You really cannot call Curie PALE, dude.

She's flashy like hell. XD

• 2 weeks later...

I think hugging and stuff would be nice for animation or like first kiss lol I mean...I'm only OBSESSED with Deacon, and frustrated I can't be his lover. Lmao. I'd be content with like closer friend dialogues with huggy animation xD like instead of sex animation for Deacon, we get a hug moment with some small dialogue (like the fade to black sex scenes get) x.x that would be so cute. I'm so killing myself with all this, cause I know, this kind of thing likely won't happen QQ