Skywind is coming to Nexus Mods

SirSalami

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #37202095. #37208460, #37252135, #37393430 are all replies on the same post.

Coopey08 wrote: Is it required to own skyrim and morrowind? (I do own the es anthology but I'm just curious)
ZeroSbr1 wrote: Yes. If you don't own it, the installer will not let you play. This isn't anything new for them, they did it with Morroblivion too. If you use a cracked copy of either Morrowind, Skyrim, or both, Skywind will not work right, and people will either refuse to help you (in my case) or won't be able to help you, as cracked copies tend to have idiosyncrasies that make it hard to troubleshoot.
cubbyman1 wrote: what about steam users? i have the digital downloads of all three of these games. wont this work?
bmt12 wrote: Will there be issues for people that have a standard retail copy of one and the steam license of the other? I'm honestly not opposed to buying it again as I don't know if I will be able to even find my old Morrowind disc and key but just wondering.

Steam copies of all 3 or a mix of Steam and retail should be fine. They're exactly the same. Copies from other sites like GameSpot are encrypted, so you would have a problem.

In response to post #37550020. #37571220 is also a reply to the same post.

eidod23 wrote: so wait i need morrowind or can i just own skyrim
Chandy78 wrote: d

they tell you what you need in their forum under FAQ...TES III: Morrowind, including the Bloodmoon and Tribunal expansions installed correctly on your system.
TES V: Skyrim + Dragonborn and Dawnguard expansions (not hearthfire) Edited by Skywind1969

In response to post #37450190.

thogn wrote: Awsome. Wish I had the skills and time to help out but alas, adding mods to my own game with the help of NMM is as far as I've gotten.

some or most of these guys are probably game industry developers and are tryina build a good resume,
at least that's my opinion, otherwise this doesn't make any sense why so many people would dedicate so much time and effort for such a free thing

In response to post #37450190.

thogn wrote: Awsome. Wish I had the skills and time to help out but alas, adding mods to my own game with the help of NMM is as far as I've gotten.

some or most of these guys are probably game industry developers and are tryina build a good resume,
at least that's my opinion, otherwise this doesn't make any sense why so many people would dedicate so much time and effort for such a free thing

Or maybe they have one of those things called passion for something.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...