SirSalami

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #36106690.

GamerPoets wrote: First, I love Nexus.

Second, I have to say,

this is a Beta. Beta means it is not finished and Beth is allowing users to give feedback while they finish it instead of just throwing it out there and saying "here you go, deal with it". If you read all of the ignorant comments from people swearing and complaining and take a moment to really take it all in, this is the reason why Skyrim mods (many of which are not even favorable to the majority of Skyrim enthusiasts) are still receiving more than twice the views/downloads and the same amount of, if not more, endorsements than mods for a game that is 4 years newer.

The attitude that so many put forward in general (the self entitled stance that users take about the works of mod authors, the complaints about the community or games without even attempting to provide solutions) is not only what kept this game "down" in the eyes of many fallout fans but is what has kept a great deal of well known mod authors away from modding the game. No one wants to spend their "hobby time" reading the childish nonsense (no offense to children) that so many troll into these forums/threads.

Yes, the Creation Kit not being released yet (which there is a reason that it wasn't released yet... perhaps they were trying to tell you that some big additions to the game itself were still being created and you should wait to implement/create mods that could be broken with whatever updates Beth intended to create?) is also what is keeping some authors on hold before they start creating, but the attitude of so many who do nothing except wine and complain? It's disgusting. Regardless of your stance on Fallout 4 as a game, it's obvious why so few people are even VISITING the mod pages for FO4... and it's not Bethesda.

Oh yeah that's a matter of opinion...^^ Edited by hivKORN

I understand some of the decision completeley and they can in some ways absolutely okay.

But nope... i don't want to test something from a devleoper who aren't able to fix the smallest problems in his newest title. So many Anim glitches, CTD's in Vanilla state.

But people or "Gamers" want first an Survival mode instead of fixing bugs.

People will be happy about the work with Bethesda on new content. But only for new content and not for the past or the existing content. And some years after the last DLC, people will cry about them again. "They never fixed the important bugs, etc."

That's a fact... and I'm not sorry if I say, "but the attitude of so many who do nothing except wine and complain? It's disgusting." That's not disgusting. That's Hypocrites, Betrayers and Liars like people who love DLC's but not bug fixing.

Edited by hivKORN

Does this also disable fast travel? Sleeping to save (in safe places), no fast travel, more incoming damage (1.0 outgoing dmg though, for me, because my weapons should be powerful. But if i make a mistake - im dead), illnesses and no fast travel. That is the Dream. Game is waaay to easy to be enjoyed vanilla. :)

Cheers for the news.

Edited by alex1972a

In response to post #36105510. #36107130 is also a reply to the same post.

Uthuriel wrote: https://community.bethesda.net/thread/2952

Bethesda disabled the console in the "new" survival mode

good job -.-
HippeusOmega wrote: Yeah I was really suprised by this. I get they don't want gamers cheating but console is used for a lot more then cheating.

wow that ..... sucks console to fun to mess with i mean i use for testing out mods i DL or if i feel liek fighting a bunch of npc's or something guess we'll have to wait for modders to renable it

In response to post #36106690. #36107690 is also a reply to the same post.

Second, I have to say,

this is a Beta. Beta means it is not finished and Beth is allowing users to give feedback while they finish it instead of just throwing it out there and saying "here you go, deal with it". If you read all of the ignorant comments from people swearing and complaining and take a moment to really take it all in, this is the reason why Skyrim mods (many of which are not even favorable to the majority of Skyrim enthusiasts) are still receiving more than twice the views/downloads and the same amount of, if not more, endorsements than mods for a game that is 4 years newer.

The attitude that so many put forward in general (the self entitled stance that users take about the works of mod authors, the complaints about the community or games without even attempting to provide solutions) is not only what kept this game "down" in the eyes of many fallout fans but is what has kept a great deal of well known mod authors away from modding the game. No one wants to spend their "hobby time" reading the childish nonsense (no offense to children) that so many troll into these forums/threads.

Yes, the Creation Kit not being released yet (which there is a reason that it wasn't released yet... perhaps they were trying to tell you that some big additions to the game itself were still being created and you should wait to implement/create mods that could be broken with whatever updates Beth intended to create?) is also what is keeping some authors on hold before they start creating, but the attitude of so many who do nothing except wine and complain? It's disgusting. Regardless of your stance on Fallout 4 as a game, it's obvious why so few people are even VISITING the mod pages for FO4... and it's not Bethesda.

hivKORN wrote: Oh yeah that's a matter of opinion...^^

No, it's not.

In response to post #36106690. #36107690, #36108150 are all replies on the same post.

Second, I have to say,

hivKORN wrote: Oh yeah that's a matter of opinion...^^
GamerPoets wrote: No, it's not.

Oh, please! Give the self righteous, holier than thou attitude a rest, will ya?