Valve: why do I even bother.

Vindekarr

Granted, I only got my credit card two months ago, so I am catching up at a rapid pace.

I actually have a problem now, because the HDD I installed Steam on is only 80gb, and the only HDD I have that is bigger is my external, which I don't want to install Steam on. I'm going to have to buy a new harddrive sometime just for Steam. :P

I'm going to have to buy another drive, the 1TB drive I store my games on (including Steam) only has 100ish GB left on it. Like you I have external drives but they wouldn't be much use for games.

I store all my games on my SSD so can't have every game installed :( Bad Company 2 loads a game in about 2 seconds for me though..I'm practically planting on an objective before half the enemy team has got in! ;)

Bought 2 x 3TB hard-drives a fortnight ago that brings my total HDD capacity to 10TB now. I love my HDD space :)

I've used this and had a bit of a clear out http://windirstat.info/ The amount of crap I've hoarded over the years is incredible, I even found Win2000 service packs in one folder. :facepalm:

A long way to go yet but things are looking a little better.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/8628/hddib.jpg

I store all my games on my SSD so can't have every game installed :( Bad Company 2 loads a game in about 2 seconds for me though..I'm practically planting on an objective before half the enemy team has got in! ;)

Bought 2 x 3TB hard-drives a fortnight ago that brings my total HDD capacity to 10TB now. I love my HDD space :)

I might throw a 3TB disk in, I get through a lot of space, I back up game disks as well as rip DVDs and Blu-Rays to play over the network on the PS3. I guess I could stop being lazy and put the original disks in the PS3, that would free up a lot of space. :unsure:

You know how much it sucks having only 400 gigs on your hard drive. Bloody hell I almost never have space. I need another hard-drive. At least another terabyte.

You know how much it sucks having only 400 gigs on your hard drive. Bloody hell I almost never have space. I need another hard-drive. At least another terabyte.

It's okay.. My last computer (A full tower, too, not a netbook or something) had 128 gigs.

I have a good tb if space so far, I'm thinking of getting a 500gbHD for my c drive, since it has 20gb left no thanks to steam grr. Anyways i have about 40gb left on my 128gb ssd. Installed about 15 games so far on ithttp://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/thumbsup.gif

2tb drive 79$ cad woot.

http://www.newegg.ca...N82E16822136514

Edited by Thor.

Not sure if this is the right place, but since you all get along steam pretty well you may be able to explain this, steam dosen't update either sticks at 26% or 99%

got any ideas on what to do, i have done everything, even so much of getting another computer formatting it, install xp and nothing else but steam on it still sticks :wallbash: :facepalm:

but otherwise I think steam is ok, atm quite ticked off havent been able to get steam to work for 3 months

i like their sales, whole half life series $10 :biggrin:

next thing i am getting once it works is terrainia :dance:

LOL I only have a 250GB HDD...man I feel ancient. I have never run out of space. 50GB of it is a backup partition, that I should of made bigger :P

They have such good sales, I know :D I got the Orange Box for like $10 back in the day and Audiosurf for $5 :D

When it sticks...pause the download then resume it, happens quite often with me. Ya might have to do it a couple times.