File Front archiving in progress

Dark0ne

In response to post #38028725. #38032360, #38039145, #38039940 are all replies on the same post.

jennawatson wrote: Promise us you will never let that happen to nexusmods. Promise!
MaineiacSamurai wrote: The nexus going down would be akin to a combination of Alduin returning to the world and Fallout's end of the world... which just gave me a thought. Alduin wasn't simply trapped in time, he was sent to the fallout universe where he created the death claws to carry on his terror after he returned back to nirn, aka elder scrolls.
jennawatson wrote: I hope so ! We would be lost, homeless, broken! I want to see it still here when I'm flying around in my Blade Runner Car, and having dinner every night my synthetic humanoid robot. I will sure tell tales of past adventures here.
mlee3141 wrote: Alas, one day, the Nexus, like every other site on the Internet shall fall. The servers shall sit idle, and gather dust forevermore, Robin will record his memoirs of the distant past in a tome that moves one to tears, and all of us, the members of the Nexus shall feel a hole in our heart, and wonder at the void this community once filled. Yet, this is not the end of all things, but rather, the promise of a new day to come.

From these dead transistors, and drops of melted silicon shall rise again another website that shall foster the ideals we of the Nexus have ever held dear, although the name, face and guiding hand have changed to the dance of time. Thus, the philosophy of a free modding community, unbound from all but itself shall remain as long as there is still one fool left to remember it. (couldn't resist; this was the perfect opportunity to write a somewhat real-life prophecy!)

If ever that day shall be, I shall wee weep a solemn tear, an hail a graceful salute, as the banners lay to rest, and the pipes blow a hallowed tune:
Edited by jennawatson

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patches are allowed then? Cool I have many TB of them as I'm a game collector and I want to be able to patch my games if I feel like playing them. I'll try to start uploading them sometime soon. I sure hope those burned DVD's are still good.