The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Spyro...hold on to that chicken...I am bringing you over...

hearing Lisnpuppy's reply as the last drop of energy the "guide book"had,Spyro saw a flashing light so he quickly uses the supercharge power-up to quickly gather some of the surrounding food (mostly roasted chicken) and as soon as he got his bag full he was beamed up to the ship.

"Hey guys i got food who wants some"-Shouted the young dragon as he was dragging the large bag of goodies...After eating some food himself our hero decides to take a small nap next to the rocket engines,since its the hottest place on the ship(what do you expect im a dragon)...After an hours rest Spyro wakes up and goes to the cockpit and asks Lisnpuppy how long until we get there and further more where is "there",Oh and marcus had better start praying for lying that we were going to the Junk food planet it will take me days to recharge the book.Wait i remember a way to give the book an unlimited charge.Spyro quickly dashes to his room... :devil:

The Goddess yelled at the dragon and told him she didn't know for sure where they were going...but that she suspected it would have snow.

She was sorry for that so out of her dimensional pocket she pulled out 2 knitting needles and some yarn and began to make a scarf and some mittins and botties fo rthe poor dragon. Good thing she was a Goddess and could do this fast since the dragon was a bit large.

As she knitted she put the ship into autopilot and periodically floated various junk foods into her mouth.

She then called to the Old One...

"Have you hurt yourself with the HUD?"

"DO you need help?"

She also needed to check on those Robots....

Being like he was with his psycho-antennas at reception peak, Nosisab was gotten unaware by the new and powerful influx. The almost painful blast of mind activity was immediately classified "old ones" before the source was even recognized.

What confused the sage was he as utterly confused, and needed some time gathering his own bearings before noting the own source was adding a big deal with own confusion.

The realizing come to the sage just as quickly as it was coming to the fellow old one, and stopped here.

For the first time since long ago, the sage was completely unable to rational thinking, and wasn't giving a damn to this. He was just laughing and LOL LOL LOL a lot, don't even caring the ridicule of the lol's.

With the wisdom of ages he thought (or so he thought he thought) was very very better idea don't replying for a while... well ... hmmm... things are yet confuse....

And there Marcus lay, exhausted, on the top of a pile of dismembered robots. The mangled metal piled 3 meters high, and the diameter of the conical pile was at least 7 meters.

The 4 armed alien, however, was quite energetic, running around in a big circle triumphantly.

"G-man, I can't take this any longer." Marcus panted into his communicom. "Please, beam me up."

And that's what happened.

The Goddess looked at all the people on the ship and suddenly got antsy.

So she opened her dimensional pocket and crawled in--leaving a note behind...

It read..

I had to go...if you want me back just whistle...you know how to whistle don't you? Just put your lips together and blow.

And she was gone.

Now we are ready to some actions, little friend. Said Nosisab to his squirrel. With a bit of surprise the old mage could sense the little fellow not only agreeing as even longing for this (the thin waves coming a little thick and not of the kind one would expect from a squirrel).

The stage is setup, we are up to serious fun now the gathering is almost done.

So thinking the sage set himself as a beacon and sent the guiding beam in the direction of the intercept point to the goddess mind.

Clear to coming aboard at your discretion, dear child. No pitstop please.

And a second bean was sent to gman021. Time to resume you role as Ship captain, or you will lose it.

Marcus classified this as a 'WTF' moment and carried on with his day. Next on the schedule: 'Reading' his latest issue of Playboy!

But when he opened it up, Marcus discovered (to his eternal horror) that it was the latest issue of Playwookie! He man-screamed, but stopped when he heard a wookie scream. He peaked over the top of the page, and lo and behold, there was a wookie, staring right back at him. Funny thing was, the wookie was staring over the top edge of Marcus' Playboy.

Wordlessly, they exchanged magazines and happily 'read' them, despite the fact the wookie was illiterate.

Off Topic: I have a proposal to be voted. Since seems a good idea keeping the plotting wide open there is no place for a GM figure. Meanwhile things are getting out of control so much easy. The main cause is somewhat easy to identify: lack of precedences and consequences.

We can manage to workaround this by setting some few things as guidelines. To setup these guidelines we can open a thread to discuss then.

Those wouldn't be meant to control what one can do, instead it must be to enhance the play bringing the sense of: you can, but you pay for what you do.

is this possible? yes. And is the own actor the first that can do this. If he can't or don't want, so another player or players may claim playing the NPC role.

What I mean? sure I could state several ideas here, but that would take the form of statements and so is better the issue being discussed in appropriate thread.

If accepted, this suggestion will prove itself useful in creating bonds, treats, purposes, and why not? treasons, foulplay ... you name it :)

And a second bean was sent to gman021. Time to resume you role as Ship captain, or you will lose it.

gman021 realizes that he had left his crew alone for too long, and decided to return.

OT: Just to let everyone know, I am at school between 8:30 am and 3:30 pm (central time) Monday through Friday.

My first hour class has computers, so that is why I'm on between 8:40 till 9:25 am.

And nosisab, are you thinking of turning this into an RP topic? I'm not quite sure what you mean... :unsure: