The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

If you're celebrating today!

I hope you have a great Barbeque party,

A great Tailgating party, or just a Great day celebrating the 4th of July!

No Snow anywhere in sight. Blah

• 4 months later...

The snow started falling yesterday November 7, 2022. It stopped and started again November 8, 2022. I think the people running for Office in the U. S. A. who want to be elected today might be giving all of us US Voters a snow job so we won't be able to get to the voting place because of it.

I'll be voting today. So here goes.

Tossing a Snowball!

At those unfortunates; candidates that I am not voting for! :tongue:

• 1 month later...

Wow! It looks like I might have to get out and use a snow clearing device. It's been snowing long enough to cover a red 3/4 ton pickup truck so it looks like a sleigh because the top is blending in with the snow because it has one of those toppers on the bed.

Can't see the cab roof, windshield, hood over the engine, or the side windows. Could be mistaken for Santa's Sleigh?

Hm?

I'm waiting for the snow to get piled up enough to make big blocks of packed snow. I haven't built a fort wall or any other types of snow buildings in a long, long, long time.

I hope your holidays are merry!

Drive safely.

Stay warm!

Snow arrived again just as the last snow on the ground was about to melt away in the yard. The weather is beginning to remind me of when the snow lasted through Winter with occasional warm weather making it ok to go out and play.

Snow balls were soft packed flakes because it required a little warmth from our hands to make a good one.

SPLAT

• 3 months later...

It started Snowing April 12, 2023 last evening and hasn't stopped. It's wet so this snowball will really make a wet mess all over when it

SPALT

hits anything.

• 7 months later...

Pagafyr - you're so busy throwing snowballs on your own  that I've been able to creep up behind you and splat you with the snow we've just had before it goes all mushy and yukky... Happy December!

🥶   

❄️

☃️

(Wet cold snow flowing down my neck inside my shirts collar.)

🫠 🥶 Yeeeee!   

Shivers.

(Looks around.)  Not even a bit of frost anywhere here!

Happy December to you too! 

Here, have this  hand warmer.

Let's make a pact. Here's a bucket of magic  virtual snow. You creep up on pickysaurus and lob one at him and I'll throw one at LadyMilla (who has been way too quiet if you ask me)... Then - and here is the coup de grace  - we both aim one at The Dark One who started this and is now skulking in the warm virtual kitchen... See if you can whack the snowball with Sunder  -  I'm assuming you still have Wraithguard?  I'll fire one with  the Bow of Shadows - that'll keep him guessing.

And then we run like hell - I've got The Sidrat parked just round the corner - or there's Arvak if you want to be traditional. Don't worry about me - I'll teleport out if I have to but I've also got this ward spell... and I can call a dragon if I need to...

Don't angst over the snow - it's magic. I spent yesterday concocting the recipe. It won't thaw and the snowball stays in tact until it hits its target when it explodes into loads of soft flakes which are very very cold. But no one gets hurt.

❄️   ☃️   🥶

PS And whoever designed the 'recently used' emoticon feature then you can have a star! Excellent bit of usability that...

Agreed!

Thank you! 

Preparing the magic snow maker. 

Wraigthguard?  (clank, bang, bonk, clunk) yep!  Here it is!  Brushes off some cobwebs.  Ready when you are!  

Bung one at Demorphic quick who has just banned us from the ban for fun thread... Then we'll creep back while they're not looking...

So far I can't think of a suitable reply there...

Chucks snow wildly while pirouetting... 

BTW -  I've just got the ring of surroundings - yay!