The Snow Arena

Dark0ne

Hang on!  While you've been floating along we realized you were in trouble since the water way we were swiming in suddenly got cold.  We saw the tip of the Iceberg.  Ben (whoever that is) should be able to meet you around the bend with a wooden beam to give you a plank to make a bridge across from the Iceberg so you don't sink into the ice cold water and freeze.

14 hours ago, Drakefell01 said:

Thank you for the help but an ice dragon froze me and i became a new iceberg 

Just look on the bright side - you can now give everyone the cold shoulder and keep your supply of snowballs.

Switches on snow making machine... Look out!  Splat!

• Haha 1

*swoops in riding a frost-shouting Odahviing*  Look out below! 😁 *throws a bunch of snowballs*

• Haha 1

Seeing Paarhurmax being used as a shield, I hid behind Paar.  I piled up snow cones, whispered to Paar (We're old friends) get ready to shift to the left.  I piled snow cone balls on his right wing overhead of Drakefell01.   Ok Paar. lift your shoulder.  All the snow cones fell on top of George.  Beings that snow cones are wet it washed off his disguise so Paar could see he was a Middleton and not a Drake.

(The realm of drakefell crumbles as its hero George Mittleton dies from the cold)

"Presses respawn button"

Takes a closer look at the the soaked remains of the suit disguise of Drakefell01.  Yup!  It's a disguise.  Take your disguise to Riverwood and have it dried and pressed.  When it's dry put your Drakefell01 get up back on.

New Game!